1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Cant access the support forum, I could 2 weeks ago

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Hotdognz, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Hotdognz

Hotdognz Rookie

Hi all, 2 weeks ago I was able to access the ACC Support forum, I even had a couple of posts there, now its greyed out and when I click on it, it takes me to the same forums I can see now ??.

I also cant see any of my posts as it says I have none ??.

Any help would be great as im looking to view the VR support forum for ACC.

Cheers Hotdognz

Stains likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant access PitStop Menu May 4, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cant acess server aloog 2 . can access all other aloog servers. Oct 29, 2015
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cant assign gear down on xbox controller Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T300 Ferrari Alcantara settings? Aug 7, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Cant use sequential in some cars Aug 5, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer I cant register in a competition server Jul 26, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.0.5] Problem after winning a career mode race and cant resume career Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Since 1.05 cant list any servers Jul 4, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Grey windshield in 1st person mode, cant see Jun 26, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI cant take any damge? Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting menu navigation - cant now select setup or quit May 30, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards rating cant connect to server May 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Cant use directional arrows after typing in chat May 28, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cant change my onboard settings!!! (normal Assetto Corsa) Apr 8, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer cant join my own server Mar 12, 2019

3. Hotdognz

Hotdognz Rookie

Found some links to the support forum, if I try to follow them I get this msgs in the image.
    I have both AC and ACC which I purchased on Steam.

Capture.JPG

4. Stains

Stains Racer

I PM'ed AC support ( the first time a month ago) a few days ago about the same thing but they don't seem to want to reply !
    I have both games and cant access support at all ! Some of my issues people have posted about and i cant even open their posts to see how and if they could work out the issues !

5. TDS

TDS Alien

@kevin.maatman
    when you have time see if they have the right permissions :)
    cheers

6. Stains

Stains Racer

How do i check permissions ?

7. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello,

Try now please.

-Kevin

alex bonner, Stains and TDS like this.
  8. Hotdognz

Hotdognz Rookie