1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Can't play my Thrustmaster T-GT wheel on ps4 pro with the game

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Marc-Andre Martel, Jan 1, 2018.

1. So i'm not able to play or even see my T-GT wheel on Ps4 pro ? Is there a way to set-it up? it's been a few hours i'm trying to....
    Thanks for support

massimo.mostallino likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TS PC RACER - Loss FFB after some time of playing Jan 6, 2020
    Bug reports Thrustmaster BT LED Display Oct 9, 2019
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 linearity problem after playing for some minutes & another linearity problem aswel Aug 3, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions AC is unplayable with Thrustmaster T100 Aug 26, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions AC is unplayable with Thrustmaster T100 Aug 26, 2016
    Screens & Videos High Quality onboard Steering Wheel gameplay videos (thrustmaster t500rs + th8rs) Dec 21, 2013
    ACC Gameplay Brake glowing in Replay Yesterday at 3:34 PM
    ACC Multiplayer EU players placed into Australian server by mistake? Yesterday at 4:22 AM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars FPS dropping with many players on a server Tuesday at 11:54 AM
    ACC User Interface Small display error in Singleplayer UI Feb 20, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Fastest times not displayed in track selection for IGT tracks Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Triplescreen replay resolution faulty Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions How to setup 21:9 display (and 32:9) Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Full field DQ on single player Feb 12, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Texture resolution vs. display resolution? Feb 11, 2020

3. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

T-GT what wheel is that? Any recent wheels should support the game

4. MasterGT

MasterGT Gamer

Did you figure this one out yet?

Flip the front switch to "Other", not "GT", without a racing game running, then run Assetto Corsa.

5. It seems It didn't work! :(

6. Zalex

Zalex Rookie

Same here, and switching to OTHER did not helped at all. :(
    Will try with another steering on T-GT later, hopefully i have a few rims and bases.
    But i expected it to work out of the box... upgrading from AC to Ultimate, just to get stuck whith incompatible wheel... really ?

7. BoNI

BoNI Gianluca Bonifacio

I did not understand. so if today i buy AC Ultimate for PS4 and a T-GT can i play or not?