1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Can't read ACC server manual no permissions

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AVERAGE_SHARPIE, Apr 4, 2019.

1. I have been wanting to setup a dedicated server on ACC and need help from the manual however it says I don't have permissions to view the server manual section in the forum. I have linked my steam account and it says ACC licensed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Haven't access to the topics! (especially for Multiplayer Settings thread) Jun 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What’s great in ACC so far! (A reminder thread) Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC UE4 Crash to Desktop - Thread Access Violation Apr 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions The ACC CPU Benchmark Thread Dec 7, 2018
    ACC General Discussions The ACC GPU Benchmark Thread Nov 23, 2018
    ACC General Discussions The ACC Benchmark Thread Nov 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room AC/ACC & CPU's / Threads & Cores Sep 22, 2018
    ACC General Discussions No permission to read ACC-Support forum Sep 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC hotlap video thread Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Server Status - Please read before posting! Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Having already installed AC, in which folder to install ACC? Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Nvidia Game ready driver Sep 10, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues ACCUFORCE owners thread Apr 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Early Access 0.6.5 Thread Feb 14, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Access to path error - assists.ini is denied [files set to read-only] Dec 20, 2013

3. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Rookie

Same here why is this forum so difficult to use... Please give me permission to read the manual, after all I have paid for it. :(

4. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Rookie

It is soooo frustrating, I want to read the manual but don't have permission. My account is also linked, i have bought this game so assume I have a right to read the manual ... what is wrong with this forum.... :(

Also I log in and it's hit and miss if I am Rookie or ACC Licenced.... Please sort this....................

5. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Rookie

It is soooo frustrating, I want to read the manual but don't have permission. My account is also linked, i have bought this game so assume I have a right to read the manual ... what is wrong with this forum.... :(

.... Please sort this....................

put a DL link to the manual would be a simple option ?

6. zzjorzz

zzjorzz Rookie

I also have no permission, steam account linked and was able to post in ACC troubleshoot post before!