1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Can't start the career race's!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Dudley's Eye, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Dudley's Eye

Dudley's Eye Rookie

Hello I have just got the game and I am trying to start my career and when I do, I click the Start button and it gose to the loading screen then back to the main career screen I've tryed to look it up on the internet and there is nothing. What do I need to do. At the moment because of bill's I have only got 1 screen and no VR and wheel at the moment. Is it that or can I still use a old XBOX controller, sorry I've just got the game and new sorry

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Career - countdown at start? Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Career mode: can't start after pit stop Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when starting race 2 in career mode Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting bug in career mode with pit limiter/starter Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Gameplay CAREER MODE at 2nd quali engine doesnt start and problem with wet tyres May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Restart career sessions test result in lower ai times. (MAYBE NOT) May 30, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Career Resets on Game Restart May 30, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0] Unable to drive Quali 2 in career. Starter/Pnelaty issue May 30, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Crash when starting Career race May 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.0] No Continue Career button on intro session end (first time starting career) May 29, 2019
    Bug reports Major issue - career races not starting May 9, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Career mode - Always starting at last position Dec 26, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot start in Career Mode Dec 10, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Career won't start, graphics issue? Dec 18, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Problem with start a career event Oct 16, 2015

3. André57

André57 Racer

Hi, and welcome to Assetto. Are you able to run in practice mode? If yes you may try to check the files, to do so go to your steam library, right clic Assetto, choose properties than local files and clic Verify integrity of game files this will takes a few minutes. It usually solves basics bug. Good luck