1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Car Graphical Glitches - Please read

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by AC_CM505, Oct 31, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

We are always monitoring the forum for all the issues you are raising and thank you for bringing these to our attention. This announcement however is in regards to the graphic glitches happening to the cars in Assetto Corsa. When you create threads about these glitches, please tag user @pankykapus in order for us to start dealing with those glitches faster and more efficiently.

Many thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Graphical skin error - E Bamber wrong country flag on 2021 car Dec 2, 2021
    Bug reports [PS4 ONLY] SLS AMG (road car) - Graphical glitches Oct 30, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Low FPS Frame rate when starting / entering driving graphical environment - Video Card clock speed? Nov 23, 2013
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes info for car position in map Mar 12, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Career - Bonus objectives not awarded. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Viewing wrong car following driver swap Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    ACC User Interface Shift Indication on Virtual dash on new KTM GT2 car is outlined too wide Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024

3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Is It possible to use the same tag system ("FIXED", "KNOWN ISSUE", etc.) as in the PC sections? So we can know if something was seen by the devs and fixed in time for the next patch? Thanks.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Any news on this? It would truly mean a lot if we could get some feedback. Please, consider our request. @AC_CM505 @apiva @pankykapus
    Thanks.

5. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

I have taken note of all threads where I was tagged, I'm not doing the fixes myself so I can't tag them differently. We'll try to get all bugs fixed if possible/feasible but please note that some issues might not be directly my area.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    ZX636 likes this.
  6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the answer, appreciated as always. In case some of the old threads (where you weren't tagged) were not noticed, I'll go back and bump them so they can be dealt with in a future update. Thanks again and have a nice day.

pankykapus likes this.
  7. BARO2001

BARO2001 Rookie

Hello, for some time now the frames have been disappearing during setup. So I never know where I am. The same happens when saving or loading. Now and then it happens that nothing works anymore, I hear the moving sound, but selecting or saving does not work.