1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Car time ranking

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by WallyM, Mar 21, 2015.

1. SuperBobKing

SuperBobKing Racer

The RSR times for a lot of combos with the are still very slow. I actually held the record in four of them when I went to bed last night, and the people that beat me while I was sleeping didn't do it by a big margin so I should still be able to get them back pretty easily. Their ranking should jump up pretty quickly so if all you have to do to update is run the program and copy/paste the results it would be a good idea to update the list frequently for the first week or so until the aliens start setting laps.

2. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yep. It always gets better with more laps.

3. norbs

norbs Alien

Cant thank you enough Wally.

I use this probably once a week for the ARSE Friday Night Fun races. They are usually handicap races and this makes it so much quicker for me to pick the cars.

Kudos mate.

WallyM, Ricky Reject and Enforcer-J like this.
  4. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated with a few more days worth of the new 1.2 cars.

SuperBobKing likes this.
  5. You know, apart from the rankings, this is the thread I keep coming back to for a simple list of all the official cars in AC. Sounds simple, but there are very few places/sites that actually give you a car list!

Rolz and WallyM like this.
  6. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

I know how much time consuming this type of statistic can be to be arranged, even if you play the game for fun. So admirations for your efforts!
    I have a similar statistic but it's for Imola which I found suited for length with all the cars in the game, so you can make a adequate comparison, even if the track itself is a bit more inclined to corners layout instead of long straights (like Monza, for example).
    The problem with such a statistic is ... driving styles and setups. Did you make changes to the tires? Because some cars have only street tires and some are really slow on those tires. Add weather conditions.
    I already found some discrepancies with my findings so far but anyway great work.
    Your comparison is better because you drove those cars across more tracks of course. Which statistically is more relevant. But these are just small details which must be taken into consideration when making such statistics. And these details can be added in the description of the conditions under which the tests were taken.

Great job, nevertheless!

7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yeah, there are lots of variables. These are all just read from actual fastest times done on RSR, so these times are possible, under some configuration. That's probably the best you can do to filter out the infinite combinations of variables.

8. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Dude the stats have been automatically harvested from RSR.. ddamn ninja'd by about 10 seconds

9. Not sure if it can be easily calculated, but I'd be interested to know what proportion of laps recorded are with 5 seconds of the WR? I'd imagine it would be the majority...

10. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

And because I don't use RSR often, that's why I've made some statistic for myself. ;)

11. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated...

SuperBobKing likes this.
  12. Poor Elise S1. The most unpopular race car in AC.

13. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I think we should do a league season in it.

14. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Actually this is 1 hell-of-a-car! :)

15. norbs

norbs Alien

Hey Wally. Any updates?

16. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yeah, we're due for one. But I wonder if RSR times should be wiped as of 1.3? New physics, new tyre model...
    The problem is if cars are no longer as fast as they were before 1.3, the records are still going to stand on the rank and not be replaced by more realistic 1.3 times.

Edit: Actually, I just read this: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-fixed-login-problem.606/page-202#post-566153

I'll obviously wait for an RSR reset. I'm curious to see where all the new cars fit in too.

TCLF and DOC like this.
  17. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I updated the list in the 1st post, with times since 1.1. It's a bit of a dog's breakfast obviously, with all those physics and tyre model changes over the months, but it's still probably reasonably indicative. It will be good to do a 1.3+ rank eventually.

Blamer, norbs and DOC like this.
  18. norbs

norbs Alien

Thanks mate.

19. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Now that RSR have wiped the rank for AC 1.3.4, I'll be able to bring this up to date with 1.3 physics. But it will need lots of laps in lots of cars! It's time to crank out the Lotus Elise again...

Blamer and LeiF like this.
  20. P*Funk

P*Funk Racer

Its about time. A little sad they nuked some of my really good times in the F40. Its also rather too bad they nuked the times posted since the update too under the current tire model. :p