1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Car/track request for console edition (drift)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ExtremeClawz, May 5, 2017.

1. ExtremeClawz

ExtremeClawz Rookie

for us drifters on assetto corsa on xbox one/ps4 the car list is to small
    we only have 5 cars to choose if we want to drift like seriously?
    we got an rx7 in the game,why not a drift version?
    a GT86 in the game but also not a drift version?
    let us use more cars in drift please!
    here are some cars i personally would like to see in the future.

Nissan S13(multiple versions)
    Mazda RX-7 (FD,FC)
    Nissan 350Z
    Nissan S15
    Nissan skyline r32
    mustang (for hitting the crowd)
    Mazda MX-5
    toyota cresta
    toyota soarer
    toyota altezza
    all for drifting
    let us pick our own colors/liveries please!

this is basically the only track i really want
    EBISU
    but for drifting make the whole area drivable so we could drive from course to course on the drifting game mode that would be so sick
    i hope i gave you some ideas what you could do with the game!
    Thanks for reading <3

large1030.jpg EBISU
    maxresdefault (2).jpg RX-7 (fd)
    maxresdefault (3).jpg Altezza
    1.jpg 240SX hatch
    3538065092_86ef7d6c80_o.jpg Soarer
    community_image_1411512862-e1444617563364.jpg 240sx coupe

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds acs.exe freezes/crashes soon after loading the car/track Jun 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Which is the best car/track to show someone into simracing? Mar 24, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Chosing car/track clicking START gets me back to UI screen Sep 13, 2017
    Chit Chat Room In search for a perfect car/track combo Apr 9, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Linux server car/track rotation scripts & admin control commands Jun 25, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Retrieving lap times for car/track combo via steam? Feb 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Interesting car/track combos? Jan 29, 2015
    General modding discussion How about an auto-update on every car/track/u name it mod? check inside. Jan 15, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Game doesn't save last car/track combo and resets car skin Oct 15, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ac.exe stops responding regardless of the car/track/video settings Sep 18, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes [json_data.py] reading car/track information directly from ac data files Jul 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room What will be the most popular car/track combos in MP Apr 25, 2014
    ACC Gameplay A request to the devs regarding AI… May 24, 2023
    General modding discussion search request for 3d modeling Feb 20, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room License request question Sep 15, 2022

3. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

I would rather have a scoring system like on pc the mods they use actually have a purpose, that way at least you could earn a rank and show how stylish/ fast/aggressive hitting the clipping zones than more cars personal as drifting is fun but at this stage pointless for demonstrating skills

Luisandro and ExtremeClawz like this.
  4. ExtremeClawz

ExtremeClawz Rookie

that would be nice aswell!

A2J2 likes this.