1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Career-Endurance Rules - Questions

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by demonhellcat, Jul 22, 2019.

1. demonhellcat

demonhellcat Rookie

I've got to the endurance portion of the career - playing on "normal" length. I did the Monza and Silverstone events which were both 1 hour long so 20 minute stints made sense for 3 drivers. Now I've moved onto the Paul Ricard which is 2 hours long and the stint timer is still 20 minutes. Why isn't the stint timer 40 minutes? Official rules just say a single stint can't exceed 65 minutes? Making 5 stops seems a bit silly for 2 hours of racing...

Also, how does the stint timer work more generally... I realized early on you don't have to stop before the timer runs out. At Monza and Silverstone I'd pit on the lap that the timer expired in... how far can that be pushed before you're penalized?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer 1.0.8 Multiplayer pitstop rules preview Monday at 12:01 PM
    ACC Blog An introduction to the Blancpain GT Series - rules and participants Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Pit stop rules and timing (Sprint vs Endurance race) Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver stint timer not timing stint according to Blancpain rules Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [important to read!] rules - read before posting Jun 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Your not playing by your own rules Jun 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain rules Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Rules, regulations and specifications Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions GT3 blue flags rules? Apr 16, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus changed the rules apparently? Oct 7, 2018
    Suggestions DRS rules in race mode. Jul 10, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Proper DRS rules May 28, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes DRS F1 rules (DRS F1 Regeln) May 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room what are the rules for 3 wide? Apr 14, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Drift online Server Rulesets Sep 16, 2016

3. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

4. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

On the other side, 1 real h race is already compelling to me. Longer races without ability to save or swap to AI I think I'b be able to do very very seldom. Do I miss something or these 2 features are not yet in the game?

5. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Paul Ricard is a 6h event in real life, stint time never exceeds 65min, so five driver changes is the correct amount.

6. baboon

baboon Hardcore Simmer

You have 5 mins overtime. Depending on where you are on the track you can do 1 or 2 extra laps at the time you get the message that your stint is over. Keep an eye on the clock, the extra display in the cars can show the stinttime.

buddhatree likes this.
  7. I tried the double stint in the career . At the end of the stint time I drove into the pit, refuel+tire change completed but I didn't swap the driver. I got drive through penalty because "ignored stint time".

8. demonhellcat

demonhellcat Rookie

Thanks for the info everybody. The 5 minutes overage allowance is good to know.