1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Cars list in each category ? (GT3, GT2, XX ...)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by seubi42, Aug 24, 2016.

1. seubi42

seubi42 Rookie

Hi Guys,

Did you know where to filter cars available in each category (Gt3, XX, etc.) ?
    Or maybe a list up to date out of the game ?

PS: My first feeling is very good onboard, very very happy :) (And me too I want private lobbies soon ! :p)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Problems with forced cars entrylist Jul 20, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues No cars in entry list (however entry list is populated) Apr 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Is there a list of confirmed cars already? Sep 17, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Available cars list empty Jul 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room AC cars without powersteering list request Mar 20, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Not all cars show up on server entry list Mar 17, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Friends can't see cars list Jan 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Lister reviving their classic cars Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Searching for a list (or similar) for the perfect tyre pressure for all cars/tyre types Apr 17, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues acServerManager.exe Error: 0 : Cars List Configuration system failed to initialize Mar 29, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues 1.13 Blistering/graining gone for F1 cars Mar 23, 2017
    Console Lounge List of cars with shifting options (H/Paddle/etc) Feb 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Car comparison list AC/Pcars Sep 1, 2016
    Console Lounge List of all cars on console Aug 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room List with all road cars and their respective electronic aids? May 23, 2016

3. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

I don´t find now way to filter the cars in categorys. Maybe it comes with the Day 1 Patch on Friday,

4. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

check the links in my signature. :)

5. seubi42

seubi42 Rookie

Thanks a lot for your spreadsheet PhenOm :)
    In the Console version "Online Session" menu, I have tryed to filter car by car (top right filter. see attachment) to find the categories of online session available for each.
    With this reverse mapping, it give me theses categories (other attachment).
    I suppose when private lobbies will come it will be the same categories.
    I'm working for a swiss simracing web site and it's for our wiki.
    If you want the list of every cars for each category with this method tell me i will give you my work, you are welcome.

PS : the compression of image is horrible so i share it here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/un9lmhehtebk2zu/categories.jpg?dl=0

Attached Files: