1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Cars: Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rioku, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

your times are already quite fast. in pubs, you'll be ahead easily. but I reckon that the Jag is fast AF. even tho the FFB seems really low compared to the modern cars(even the Gallardo R-EX has a low FFB while turning the wheels) I'm still surprised that it's not that used online

2. Laky Tom

Laky Tom Rookie

It is fast, but I think a lot of people are like me and look for something more stable that doesnt ruin tyres as fast. Especially on tracks like Zandvoort, after 5 laps your fronts are done, it has too much weight at the front.

3. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

this one indeed is the hardest part. trying to find the right setup that doesn't overheat the most stressed tyre. and it's on every car