1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Challenge 5 - 24th March till 6th April - Pagani Huayra Nurbergring GP

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Hey all.

It's time to create the 5th challenge! Little change to the format. I (and a few others) get hardly any time to participate in the challenges, so I am changing them to be fortnightly

I also thought I would make this challenge a bit, em, challenging...

So this weeks challenge is the insanely fast Pagani Huayra on the insanely hard Nurbergring GP (well I at least find this track hard! Although I've only had a lap or 2 at it)

As before, add me as a friend to join in, however as my friends list is so big now, I can't show everyone's times any more, just the top so many. I'm hoping improvements are made to the in-game leader-boards!

Good luck!

:)

Latest standings

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Weekly challenge 1 - 24th Feb till 2nd March - F40 S3 Imola Feb 23, 2014
    Online Leagues / Championships room 2024 GT WORLD CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP! {CMRSC} Dec 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC GT 2023 Challenge installation Problem Aug 15, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari Challenge Emaps Jul 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR North America GT3 Challenge & Sprint Series Jun 22, 2023
    ACC Physics Wet tyres puncturing a lot? (Ferrari challenge evo) May 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Practice glitch on Challenge Cars? Apr 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR, North America Challenge Season 4 Mar 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari Challenge EVO set up Jan 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions American and challenger dlc Nov 10, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Challenger Pack Not Loading - Other DLC Works [cached Steam response] Aug 29, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds DLC Challenger Pack Not Being Recognized Aug 27, 2022
    Console Lounge Hotlap Challenge 277 Jun 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Thanks Paul, will try to put a good lap in. Great car and track. :)

Paul Davidson likes this.
  4. Shardik77

Shardik77 Rookie

I'll give it a go, not sure about this car though. I've tried it before on Silverstone and found it impossible to drive. Guess now I have a reason to give it a proper chance :).

Horus and Paul Davidson like this.
  5. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

If you thought that the BMW was a little hard to control, wait to you start giving the Pagani some stick. This thing is a beast. Have run quite a few laps with it and it's got lots of power and not a hole lot of grip. This is going to be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Too bad there isn't any way to get everybody to use the semi-slick tires instead of the top gear tires (intermediate slicks). This car is much more "alive" with the semi's. Oh well.

Kristaps likes this.
  7. What do you mean?

8. Hard to put into words but semi's are more "forgiving" when driven sloppily than slicks. I feel that the Pagani on semi's is one of the best feeling cars in AC.
    Can't wait to see what kind of times people put up with this combo....I ran a 1:58.6xx a week or so ago.

9. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

Hey Paul, Thanks for putting up the weekly/fortnightly challenge. Your selecting a great range of cars and tracks. I'm also a big fan of the road going versions as it limits the setup options that the cars have, keeping speed down more to the driver and his/her style.

Also thanks for keeping the laps times updated as I'm sure you have over a hundred times for each challenge.;)

10. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Damn, nice combo...but I can't drive because my Csw base is out for motor replacement ;)

11. Turk

Turk Alien

There's a huge difference between the tyres. The top gear tyres take all the sliding out of the car and it's very controllable.

12. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

2.02.913 , after 6 laps ..............that car is one slippery bugger !

13. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

What the hell? It's not that slippery. :D

14. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Totally agree with this, Paul could make separate event/challenge in RSR forcing to use 'semis'

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=events

Stefano Pinchetti likes this.
  15. Thanks.

No probs :)
    I'll be lucky to even get 2:05 no doubt lol

16. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

What you running on , winter tires ? , lol

17. I'll have a think about this...

18. Maranello46

Maranello46 Racer

For me it would be fine to drive all of us with semi - slick instead of Top Gear, We can put it on as "recommended" on the first message. what do you think?

What i´ve tested it, there are more than 5 second per lap (at Magione) between semi and Top Gear.

19. Nice combo again. Thx Paul :)

20. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

mattrick and Starlo like this.
  21. Not having to update manually would be good lol I don't doing it for us all as I think it's good to get folk competing, improving, talking. But something to make it easier may help.