1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Challenging my gf to beat track times !

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by fabiocca, Apr 22, 2015.

1. fabiocca

fabiocca Gamer

This week i decided to challenge my GF to do a under 2 min lap at Vallelunga, keeping in mind she never plays games, i let her do some practice laps, and she did a 2:01 on her best lap. But i don't want to stop here, so i am making an YouTube Series where each week I am gonna give her a lap time ( that she can approximately beat ) and see how she does, at the end i want her to at least be able to compete in an online race, and be able to keep up even if she finishes last, so give me some lap times or ideas of challenges and we will try to do them, and hope you enjoy :)

Here is the first Episode :
    My Girlfriend Tries To Do An Under 2 @ Vallelunga - Week 1 " Training "

Michael Springer likes this.
  2. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Lesson 0: keep your hands in the right position :p

Festa_PWR likes this.
  3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Your gf is attractive

4. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Well, that saved me from posting it . . .

5. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Is your gf single?

brioche and Festa_PWR like this.
  6. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

You guys are terrible, but thinking the exact things I was.

I will say; nice way to casually brag about a hot GF. Kind of surprised there was no driver view camera for expressions.

I'd be more impressed overall w/o the driving line.

7. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp Racer

[deleted]

8. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

Ahh come on. I saw it. I laughed for a while on that one. I considered going over the line, but glad someone else did.

9. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Awwwww, crud. What did I miss?

10. fabiocca

fabiocca Gamer

I was trying to make good enjoyable content for you guys to see but now let me tell you i was really surprised how immature you guys are with 30+ years old. Nice community we got here...

11. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Come on, don't be mad at us! We're keeping the thread on top so you get more views!

12. fabiocca

fabiocca Gamer

I am not mad, seriously, i am just surprised by these comments. Wasn't expecting this on the AC forum, maybe on a PewDiePie video.

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

my comment was meant as a compliment it might be immature but im young at heart and well im 18 so guess i can still be silly. I can relate to teaching someone how to use the game properly, tried to get my mother in Assetto corsa as she really liked it the first time she tried it. Upon watching quite a few(50+) people use my dfgt with assetto corsa the biggest issue is that(dont mean to stereotype here) of the females that have driving with the wheel they are too used to sitting very close to the wheel, it limits the amount that they can turn the wheel without it being uncomfortable. Braking is an issue but thats expected for any person playing the game without experience.

14. TDS

TDS Alien

I wouldn't put my GF in evidence of a public video at youtube.
    Sure its fun and attract people to see it... but you will aways get stupid comments.

I dont think it worth the headaches, show it to your friends/family makes more sense to me.
    Make it private or just dont show Her tho.

Expecting maturity over the internet is a bit much to ask i think, there's lots of brainless and just plain idiots all over the internet at every forum/place you can imagine.
    Just like in real day-to-day life, at work, in traffic, in the movies, in the restaurants, in parties, there's idiots everywhere, on the internet where people are "annonimous" most of the time, you can expect a mayhem of idiots.

But hey that's just my thoughts, you do whataver you want to do if you can/will cope with the consequences
    "Don't do the crime if u can't do the time"

Pce.

15. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Don't get disheartened mate. You are a YT content creator, I would have imagined nothing shocks people like you after a couple of uploads and going through comments.

I think this is a fun thing. First thing I noticed was the way she holds the wheel as well. So typical of non gamer drivers :)) I see many people can't stand this, even if it comes from a non gamer...Definetly not worth the hassle of teaching her proper hand position, people with girlfriends will understand why.

If you're still up to doing similar videos, I would like to see her tackle Magione in the Alfa QV.

16. Jenna Tailya

Jenna Tailya Gamer

Hi Fabbio, and Brownninja, do me a favour, buy the Girlfriend and the Mother their own rigs with AC and I'll have some other women to play with!

I mean why should you boys have all the fun:)

Jenna.

brioche likes this.
  17. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yeah OP, don't get discouraged. I'm 32 but my humour is still 12 and I make a lot of childish jokes with my friends. But I also have respect and keep comments regarding others' GFs and wifes to myself.

On-topic: I think it's very enjoyable content J

Last week I bought a T500RS which got my GF interested (DFGT lacked the bling, I guess ;-) and she instantly fell in love with it. She hotlapped the Abarth 500 around Mugello and requested my assistance. Some 3h later she had improved her time by around 20 seconds and is now just 12 s away from the WR. That leaderboard app keeps pushing her and she was so happy about each position she gained and each corner she got right – just like me :-D

Now the next step for her to improve is to learn how to steer with throttle since she tends to correct poor corner entry lines with quite significant steering while keeping throttle steady. At Arrabiata she started to get the hang of it that lifting (she laughed at “lupfen”) causes the car to rotate so I’m positive she can shape off some more.

I'll post a video of her next attempt but it's not gonna feature her face, just screen and wheel ;-)

andrea_gi likes this.
  18. nonnex

nonnex Alien

When it comes to "CARS" the most mature Men morphs back into a Teenager. Especially when particullary combinations occure: "CARS+GIRLS" and the homone level will freak out completely.
    Take it easy and as a compliment ;)

So now I go to watch that video again, hrhr.

Brownninja97 and LeDude83 like this.