1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Champion motorsports hotlap attack!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Hoogs, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Hoogs

Hoogs Rookie

[​IMG]

CHAMPION MOTORSPORT NEEDS YOU!! The future of the CMS fun series lies in your hands!! The CMS funs series needs your help! Your CMS admin team will be kicking off the Fun Series Open Wheel Madness very soon! Women love a car with nothing to hide, but we don't know which open wheel car and track combination to use! The driver with the fastest lap in the 2 Eleven around the Nordschleife chooses the open wheel track and car combination to kick off the series.

The CMS fun series will run Tuesday evenings with race starts @ 7 Pm CST US.

Interested?

Champion Motorsports was founded in 1999, originally made up from a small group of friends, who all began racing online with the boom of the Internet. It started out as a team concept so that we could all learn from one another and help each other to improve on the track. Over the years we met new friends, and evolved into one of the most respected simulation racing communities of our kind. Today we offer racing almost every day or night of the week and have a growing membership base made up from people all over the world, and with various backgrounds and experience levels in racing. We encourage and welcome all skill levels from beginner to pro. There will always be someone on the track to race with you at CMS that is of a similar skill level. We are always looking to make new friends and we look forward to seeing you on the track with us soon.

At CMS we feature many popular racing sims including Assetto Corsa, rFactor, rFactor 2, iRacing, Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo, GTR2, Power and Glory, Richard Burns Rally, and others. No matter your preference in racing simulations we have something for you to enjoy. Welcome and Goodluck.

www.cmsracing.com

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Bailey likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Cags - the champion motorsports gt3 series Aug 9, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Champion motorsports gt3 series - saturdays uk primetime usa afternoon Jul 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Champion motorsports fun series Feb 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Champion motorsports - assetto corsa fun series Dec 28, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Champion Motorsports Hosts 1967 F1 Grand Prix June 10th May 28, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game crashes after opening championship Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Missing 2020 season in the championship mode Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Saving in championship mode Jan 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 2023 Season Championship/Single Player Update? Dec 30, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room 2024 GT WORLD CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP! {CMRSC} Dec 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GAME SAVING PROGRESS - CHAMPIONSHIP Dec 16, 2023
    ACC Gameplay (Fixed) 296 Missing in Intercontinental Championship Oct 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR's Mini Championship Series... Jul 8, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Could you please include Valencia in the 2021/2022 championships? Apr 19, 2023

3. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I really don't care what women love :p

My game, my fix no women involved :D

Hoogs and Horus like this.
  4. Hafler

Hafler Gamer

I am interested.

Hoogs likes this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

Good luck with this, it's out of my time zone but I wish you well. Why make the woman bit bold? Most men sat in their dark bedrooms playing computer games only know the secrets of woman via images and maybe seeing them at the shops. (JOKE!) :p

p.s. I personally am fed up with seeing woman all over televised motorsport, it seems they will shove a pretty blonde anywhere 'because that is what men want'. I couldn't give a bat's *** who it is as long as they have petrol running through their veins. The good old days of ugly men in tweed accompanied by a handsome former racing legend have long gone though. Shame.

6. Hoogs

Hoogs Rookie

Check us out at www.cmsracing.com

Join the forums and introduce yourself. CMS is a great place for organized sim racing events :)

7. Hoogs

Hoogs Rookie

CMS is primarily a sports car league. Hi-lighting the statement is my attempt at a joke :rolleyes: Doing an open wheels series at CMS is going to help round out the league a bit :)

8. mms

mms Alien

That might be interesting, I'm getting sick and tired of public servers...

9. Hoogs

Hoogs Rookie

League racing is cleaner and much more fun. There is respect and camaraderie and that keeps people honest and accountable!

10. mms

mms Alien

Yeah I know, I'm already a member of the RD club, and had some great races, the only problem with that is that there are no races that fit my time zone.

What I like there that they have their leagues, but there's also a racing club for more casual racing, and that's what I'm personally looking for.

11. Hoogs

Hoogs Rookie

I'm guessing you're in Europe? If not the CMS fun series is the most relaxed of all the league races held at CMS. I understand the desire for a casual race environment. I think of all the genres available in simulations today, racing is likely the most competitive.

12. mms

mms Alien

Nope, I'm from Canada / EST time zone, that's why I wrote above that it might be interesting ;)

Hoogs likes this.
  13. Hoogs

Hoogs Rookie

Now that the Hot Lap Attack has come to an end the Formula Abarth has been choosen as the initial ride for this series!
    [​IMG]

More details to follow along with a schedule and additional cars to be used.