1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Check your driver ID??

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by p.g.49, Jan 17, 2019.

1. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

Hi!
    Does anyone know why i get message
    "Check your driver ID" when i drive Jaguar,not other cars,only Jaguar?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Drivers Eye creates checksum failure Feb 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Lapped driver get no checkered flag Aug 2, 2015
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.9 & T300 - check here if you feel mushy ffb Apr 24, 2023
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Assetto Corsa Joker Checker Dec 7, 2022
    ACC Gameplay [1.8.11] Starting on wet tires causes tire change to be unchecked by default in pit menu Mar 11, 2022
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues LUT Generator - WheelCheck_1_72_2 not working - help? May 21, 2021
    ACC User Interface CHECKERED FLAG Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Tools "Spawn/Checkpoint-Mod" Jan 6, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Checksum Failed on Tatuus FA-01 Dec 28, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions WheelCheck software Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Tools WheelCheck software Nov 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Disconnected from server please check connection GRR Oct 27, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds X-bow R checksum mismatch since 1.16.4 Aug 18, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Checksum Error When Friends Join My Server But Only With Kunos Content Feb 29, 2020
    ACC User Interface Check/uncheck in the MFD and open multiplayer chat Feb 11, 2020

3. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Haven't driven it yet, but are you sure that's not an actual label on the roll cage ?

p.g.49 likes this.
  4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

:D

Yea it is just label on roll cage

p.g.49 likes this.
  5. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

It look like label..maybe there is that label in real life.

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Screenshot_20190117-120634.png Yes, like in real life.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    D.Jankovic, p.g.49 and Son like this.
  7. DSK123

DSK123 Rookie

Figured it was an inside joke. Would love some clarification though!

p.g.49 likes this.
  8. If you've a look at the middle of the console you'll find a switch labeled "Driver ID". With three possible positions. So each for each driver of the car.
    At least my understanding for the label.

Madsen, p.g.49, Neawoulf and 2 others like this.
  9. DSK123

DSK123 Rookie

I''ll have to take a closer look at the switches, good call.

After_Midnight likes this.
  10. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Real life sticker.

Attached Files:

11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

and it's actually distracting to me lol

12. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Kunos does have a keen eye for details, and yes, I was fooled at first, but then I quickly realized it was part of the car.

13. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Driver ID is needed to keep track of who's driving at the moment to keep track of stints etc.

After_Midnight and p.g.49 like this.