1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Chevrolet Corvette GT3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by jdubz racing, Jul 11, 2022.

1. jdubz racing

jdubz racing Rookie

I am really curious as to why ACC hasn't created/added the Chevrolet Corvette into the game. This car is currently in many GT3 classes, it wins races, and I feel as an ACC sim racer we are largely missing out on a current car. Any ideas? Kunos?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR1 Mar 26, 2019
    Bug reports Chevrolet Corvette C7R + some more cars, game crash when track loads Feb 14, 2018
    Screens & Videos Chevrolet Corvette C7.R at Daytona RC Apr 14, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Chevrolet Corvette C7 auto clutch at 2300rpm Jan 18, 2017
    Screens & Videos Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray driving in Imola. Dec 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Chevrolet corvette c7r Jul 25, 2015
    3D car models Chevrolet corvette c6 Feb 21, 2015
    3D car models Chevrolet Corvette 1996 May 1, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Driver Swap with Chevrolet Camaro leads to GAME CRASH in Multiplayer!!! Aug 5, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Chevrolet Camaro GT4 - driver swap crash Aug 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Are magnetic damper data provided by chevrolet? to KUNOS Mar 31, 2016
    3D car models Chevrolet Impala 1967 (WIP) - Beta version is available Aug 17, 2015
    General modding discussion Error help wit chevrolet monza classic modded car Dec 28, 2014
    3D car models Opel ascona gt + chevrolet monza 500ef (wip) May 28, 2014
    3D car models On hold- 1986 chevrolet monte carlo ss Mar 26, 2014

3. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Wrong forum - it's "Forums > Assetto Corsa > Chit Chat Room" section.

Adding Corvette would make no much sense right now.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is official GT World Challenge game.
    There's no Corvette GT3 in GT World Challenge or Intercontinental GT Challenge.
    There's no Corvette C8 homologated by SRO (IMSA "GT3" car is modified GTE class car homologated only by IMSA).
    SRO homologated Corvette is very old Callaway C7 GT3 and it's racing in GT America among many other older cars, there's no GT America series in ACC.
    New Corvette Z06 GT3.R is scheduled for 2024 season debut.

4. jdubz racing

jdubz racing Rookie

I have a better understanding after this thank you.
    Although, I continue to stand by my opinion that the game should include the the Corvette, especially if they are expanding and beginning to roll out American Tracks - ei. Watkins Glen woo!

None the less, I am excited to see the Z06 GT3.R in the upcoming AC game.

5. MajkiMajk

MajkiMajk Racer

C7 GT3-R in Fanatec GT World Challenge Asia 2022

6. chitown1211

chitown1211 Rookie

I am watching a gt america race right now and there is a GT3 corvette in p3…..

Ford is also developing a gt3 mustang.

These cars would be a huge hit for kunos.

7. EgemenFiliz

EgemenFiliz Rookie

So, there has been almost a year since the new corvette gt3 has announced, what are your thoughts now?

8. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

What thoughts? ;) Nothing has changed: Z06 GT3.R is still under developement and is scheduled for 2024 season debut (Daytona 24h). And the ACC is probably at the end of its life - we will get 2023 season update, GT2 DLC and that might be it.

9. EgemenFiliz

EgemenFiliz Rookie

Ac2 is coming out, will there be a acc2?