1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Choosing AI liveries

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TheRealJuralumin, Sep 13, 2017.

1. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

Finally made the leap from the console version to the PC version and am immediately noticing how much better everything is. The only issue i’m having is customising races. On the PS4 version you can choose the liveries on your opponents cars, but I can’t seem to do that here. So far all I can figure out is that it either chooses them randomly, or selects them in file order if you choose that “serial livery for opponents” option (Or whatever it’s called, I can’t actually remember) in the general settings. So other than just going into the game files and switching the order of the liveries (which is incredibly tedious, especially if I want to have a full grid of GT cars with the liveries I want.) Is there any other way to do this? I search over older forums but haven’t found an answer.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions choosing practice car + picture display Jul 26, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Choosing one F6 camera? Apr 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error on Career mod : choosing a team name (VR) May 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Issues with choosing a multiplayer server Feb 18, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Choosing a rating Feb 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Choosing a Z390 Motherboard Help Jan 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Choosing to warp to pits removes on screen popups Jan 17, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sensitivity changes when choosing different cars and tracks. Oct 12, 2018
    Console Lounge Choosing Livery in online races Sep 5, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Bmw group a when choosing dtm as opponents. Sep 27, 2015
    General modding discussion What critria do modders look for when choosing a car? Jul 24, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Choosing another car = need to restart the game... (solved = read-only folder) Dec 6, 2013
    ACC General Discussions About those US tracks and Liveries... Feb 21, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Do we have any better Porsche Cup liveries for single player mode Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars little Bugs on 2023 Liveries Apr 19, 2023

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

If you create a championship you can select the AI liveries. It can be a single race championship as well so you can use it just like race weekend mode.

TheRealJuralumin likes this.
  4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

paul_wev and TheRealJuralumin like this.
  5. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I've been thinking about this myself, but a bit worried about screwing something up? I'm a bit of a technophobe and worried that I won't be able to do this myself and muck something up and unable to return to previous?

T300rs , t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

As long as you follow the installation instructions you wont have any problems. It is a seperate launcher that you start from a different launcher/icon/thingy in your AC folder. You can switch between launchers as you please. I use CM for many things, skin previews, swapping sounds, baked an AO with it but I dont use it as a launcher.

paul_wev likes this.
  7. I would rather piss on a spark plug than use the vanilla launcher now that I have become accustomed to Content Manager. CM is the number one, must have, app for AC IMO. Nothing else even comes close.