1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Chris harris on cars - laferrari v porsche 918 v mclaren p1 at portimao.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by D1visor, Nov 19, 2015.

1. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Enjoy :) . They race them together at around the 40 min mark.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Top Gear Speedweek Special with Chris Harris Oct 9, 2016
    Screens & Videos Ferrari 488 GTB - Chris Harris Style Aug 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Chris Harris Drives: Bentley Continental GT3 at Spa (TopGear) Aug 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room New top gear Chris Harris in an Alfa Giulia Aug 19, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Formula ford on nordschleife /chris harris on cars Jul 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Kunos - let chris harris have a go? Mar 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Chris harris play AC? Jan 5, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions probable price sales during the Christmas holidays on consoles ? Dec 7, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Mar 25, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Events]Christmas in the Motori nella Leggenda Nov 26, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [FREE] Christmas Endurance 8H SPA by ARC Nov 10, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Oct 10, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Banned from Chris32 server Jul 22, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt | Realistic Trackday Feb 10, 2021

3. Hans Meier

Hans Meier Racer

SO MUCH FUN! I want to run Assetto now:D:p

Leemstradamus likes this.
  4. No Portimao in AC. :(

5. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Too amazing. And yes I need Portimao in AC :(

Mogster likes this.
  6. I've heard enough about the cars. I skipped right to the race. Very fun. Thanks :D

PuffTheMagicBelgian likes this.
  7. portimao would be a nice addition to AC, LS of course, is a great track, several layouts, elevation changes, really complete track.

8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Algarve is @ RD by Tiago Lima....fwiw. Nicely built track for AC.

Cheers
    Robin

9. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

Every Chris Harris video so far - Tshirt tight on the bicep, watch in view, look to the camera with one eybrow raised , something about ferrari , badly drive a corner with way too much over steer, repeat ad nauseuim

10. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

His LF hotlap was sh.te. He missed nearly all apexes. Then he is suprised that the ferrari came last. No sh.t, fool. I stopped liking chris since the Drive+ fiasco.

Spinelli likes this.
  11. zaratul

zaratul Hardcore Simmer

Have tunnel vision and you miss all the fun :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  12. D1visor

D1visor Alien

So you stop liking someone based on some drama and claim he missed nearly all the apexes? He didn't?o_O

donShere likes this.
  13. CamsX

CamsX Racer

Awesome video. Got even better when Tiff arrived!

14. D1visor

D1visor Alien

"Can't even dress propely":p:D

15. Psit

Psit Alien

OMG Tiff is so red i thought he would have a heart attack !

Leemstradamus and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  16. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

He has a point though.

None of the laps were clean.

Should have given the hot lapping duties to Marino Franchitti experienced racing driver.

Harris left a lot of time for all cars.

Luckily while Harris shot this film new top gear did the same comparison

so March next year we will get true sense of what lap time is possible with stig at wheel.

17. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

Oh, no you misunderstood me. Actually, I worded it badly. :D I didn't start disliking him because of the drama. That was just a point in time that I think is when I started liking him less. Don't get me wrong, he's still the best out there. By a mile probably. I just prefer his older videos, that's all.

As for the apexes, this one for example. The most important corner, right before the main straight, he messed it up by quite a bit. I'm sure this alone cost him like 0.3-0.5 of a second.
    [​IMG]

I could post more, and punch holes into his hotlaps, but it's kinda pointless. I think that if you go and re-watch this video, and this time pay close attention to the actual driving line, and his laps you'll find some faults as well. It was very subjective.

Glaurung likes this.
  18. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Maybe someone will upload all three hot laps side by side.

Would be interesting to see where the difference is.

^^^^
    as speedbee points out lot of mistakes were made, could easily amount to another 2 seconds time gain.

19. Zygrene

Zygrene Racer

Couple more hypercar comparisons that came out on the same day:

Nothing beats the Chris Harris video (especially because of Tiff!) but these are interesting in their own way.

20. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

was there an embargo lifted or something? why so many at the same time?