1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Classic/Old Car wishlist GT500E, Diablo, C10 "Hakosuka" and more...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Capo', Jan 23, 2018.

1. Capo'

Capo' Rookie

Hello everyone! Racing missiles its great , but how about more oldschool cars? I think it would be cool to see more old road cars in AC. Do you agree with my opinion? feel free make a comment with your favorite cars!

My wishlist:
    Ford Mustang gt500e Shelby '67 /Eleanor
    Pontiac firebird trans am '02
    Chevrolet Corvette C5 '01

Jaguar XKR-R '01
    Lamborghini miura
    Lamborghini Diablo
    Chevrolet Camaro '02

Ferrari 550 Maranello
    Dodge Viper '03

Nissan Skyline 2000gtr c10
    Nissan Fairlady 240z
    Nissan 240sx
    Nissan Silvia s15
    Honda S2000
    Honda NSX '92
    Mitsubishi FTO
    Mitsubishi GTO '96
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
    Subaru Impreza 22b sti
    Toyota MR2 '95
    Toyota Supra a70
    Toyota Soarer '94
    Mazda RX7 '90

Pretend racer likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Car setup file Sunday at 10:15 PM
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Race 1 Spa 50 car grid RWB International Sunday at 9:53 PM
    ACC Gameplay How to set career difficulty Mar 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer MP UI similar to pcars2 or ams2? Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions GT1 or past GT3 cars Mar 24, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Creating custom championships/career Mar 24, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Handling difference on same car in single-player vs. online? Mar 23, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How do i get rubber on my car? Mar 21, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cars only sharp turning at low speeds Mar 17, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Paul Ricard Track Limits Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't Change Car For Practice and Other Home Menu Problems Mar 14, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AI cars frozen on grid Mar 9, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Chat Continues to Operate Car Functions (wipers, headlights, etc) Mar 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Car Spawns in same location on start grid Mar 7, 2020
    ACC User Interface Turn Off car electronics from UI Mar 5, 2020

3. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

I’m guessing you must be a lot younger than me because when I think of classic cars they aren’t cars from the nineties, :confused:

Don’t get me wrong, I would like to see most of the cars on your list added to ac but how about some real classic cars:
    Jaguar E type convertible
    Jaguar xk120
    Austin Healy sprite mark 1
    MGB
    Lotus Seven
    Caterham
    Triump TR6
    Mercedes 300sl
    Ford Thunderbird (first or second generation)

Yep, as you’ve probably noticed all the cars I have listed are convertibles and that’s because I drive in VR and convertibles are just that much cooler to race.

gandlers and chksix like this.
  4. Nmoleiro

Nmoleiro Gamer

One item of wish list is already done, the lambo miura.

Just to let you know! ;-)

5. Capo'

Capo' Rookie

Pretend racer likes this.
  6. Pretend racer and liakjim like this.
  7. Capo'

Capo' Rookie

Lamborghini miura concept*
    Mod its a mod . Mod tracks is fine , but if u using a car mods u playing not in AC. IMO

8. Your loss...

9. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

I would tell him a lovely story about the WRX I have, built with more data than all but probably a handful of Kunos cars... but we don't need more guys like that in the mod scene anyway.

10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Why do you guys even respond to this guy ?

Fabri Fibra likes this.
  11. m
    Very nice...Let me pre-thank the fellas for this one:cool:

Well allow me...It's an awesome drive, and thanks for allowing me the pleasure of taking it out for a spin. Not many of those around of that quality, (err, if any) and sim fans of Subaru will be elated.;)

12. Yes, I pity those who are too afraid to dip into quality mods, especially now there is (more or less) no more content coming to AC. Its a great way to keep the sim fresh, and there is still a lot to come from some great creators yet.

13. [​IMG]

14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Tell me more about this WRX :)

15. FunteX

FunteX Rookie

Two cars i really would love to see officialy in the game would be the old'70/80's RX7 and the RX2. Its very much a shame that they'v been neglected here . . .