1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

cmsracing.com Monday Night GT3 Series! North American Based

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by davidantx, Jun 15, 2019.

1. davidantx

davidantx Gamer

Hello Everyone! I am excited to share that Champion Motorsports https://cmsracing.com has a Monday Night North American Based ACC league! You can sign up at our website or discord which is at https://discord.gg/4ckmjPX

We are one of the most established, well run simracing communities online, since 1999. We have a vibrant community with a lot of members and GREAT Racing.

Races are on Monday nights at approximately 8pm CST (Chicago Time Zone).

Come check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

Rafael Sampaio and Laserbeak43 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Xbox Series X/S North America GT3 Series, on Monday's Feb 20, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room North America Series Starting on Monday's at 7:40pm EST on Xbox Series Dec 31, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Monday Night Mashup | Skidmarks Motorsport Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC NL League Season 1 starts this Monday! Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [GER] VRACC Trophy | Monday 7:30pm | virtual racing e.V. Feb 26, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room cmsracing.com Monday Night Flagship ACC league - sign ups open! Dec 5, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa MNR ( Monday Night Racing. ) @ Zanvoort. Mar 21, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto corsa monday nights @ tpg Oct 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Mini monday Jan 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Monday oct 20: monday night exos race Oct 5, 2014

3. davidantx

davidantx Gamer

We are having a Fun/Test Race Monday Night 6/17 at Spa to test the new 1.0.4 functionality with regards to improved multiplayer, saved results, etc. Come out and join us to help test and get to know the group. Details are in the Monday Night ACC section of our forums at https://cmsracing.com including race password and we will be getting started at 8pm CST (Chicago USA timezone). Thanks.

4. davidantx

davidantx Gamer

We have Races starting for our final pre season testing and classification on July 15th!!! Come and join us.

[​IMG]

5. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

In just over one weeks time we'll be holding the first of our pre-season test races! The focus will be on preparing to sort drivers by split, and ensuring the game can give us what we need to keep thing efficient. Drivers of any skill level are welcome to join at cmsracing.com.

Our discord can be found here: https://discord.gg/4ckmjPX

ACC Monday Pre-Season Testing.png

6. We need more active memebers

7. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

A US-based ACC-only league is just what I’m looking for at the moment, but I’m watching for session on another weeknight to open up; Monday’s just aren’t possible for me at the moment.

8. I registered recently on your website but I'm not in the US I'm in Canada am I allowed to join?

9. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Yep, we're happy to have you! Also a reminder to everyone, we have our first pre-season test race tonight at 8:00 PM CST; make sure you're in discord as we'll be discussing some rules regarding the start procedure before we begin.

Barcelona Poster.png

10. if your times are concurrent with us (which i think they are ) you should be fine!

11. Just a shout out to the few guys that a "driving" the CMS site, servers and races. Very friendly and accommodating. Good group of folks racing too. Nice range of skill; definitely something for everyone. Very clean racing.

If you are in north or south America, and timezone works for you, I'd encourage you to check it out.

12. davidantx

davidantx Gamer

Thank you Keith!!!!!

13. Elcoco11

Elcoco11 Rookie

Discord invite is invalid

14. kingkabong

kingkabong Rookie

You can get to the Discord from the link on the website here: https://cmsracing.com/ I just joined up, hope to join for the Monday series!

15. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Hey everyone, we're planning on holding a single-make special event for the holiday season! On the 23rd of December starting at 9:00pm EST, we'll be taking the Porsche Cup Car around Nurburgring; details can be found at cmsracing.com, and any questions can be answered at our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/4ckmjPX

This event will require registration due to it being the only way to enforce the car requirement; registration can be done here: https://forms.gle/d3HgDaTogfS7XBAe7

Be sure to be on our discord as well in case we need to contact you to correct any potential errors during registration!

Porsche Holiday Sprint Poster.png

eracerhead likes this.
  16. Great idea... I'll be there. Thanks. Happy Holidays.

17. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

So an update regarding the future of our ACC series: Planning for Season 2 of our GT3 series is well under way, and a poll is open to decide the tracklist. Along with that, we're also introducing the Porsche Cup Car Series, to be run alongside the planned GT3 calendar. Changes going into this upcoming season include a revised points system, as well as an updated Driver Classification system through the use of Driver Ratings!

Both series are planned to begin on January 6th, 2020 with an open test day. Both of these series will require registration as we plan to enforce the entrylist once we begin. The poll for the tracklist will close on the 20th and details for the upcoming series' will be announced shortly after.

Details regarding the general series structure and registration can be found at our website www.cmsracing.com/monday/

CMS ACC Season 2.png

kingkabong likes this.
  18. Great league with wide range of speeds but narrow range of attitudes.... that is, everyone is cool and respectful driving online.

Getting fields of 12-15 already and the more the merrier!

19. Juxtapuh

Juxtapuh Rookie

good group of racers, great administration and marshals. best online league i've ever been involved with.

20. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Plans for Season 2 are just about finalized! On the 6th of January we'll be holding a test day for both the GT3s and Cup Cars, with a long practice running to allow drivers to show us their best; that evening at 9:30pm the server will move into the rest of the race weekend, with a 15 minute qualifying session and 55 minute race. Both GT3's and Cup Cars are welcome to participate in the race, and we hope to see a diverse field to trigger some good multiclass action! After the Test Day, the two series will run bi-weekly independently of each other, allowing drivers to take part in both or dedicate themselves to a single series if they wish.

Details and registration for both the GT3 and Cup Car Series' can be found at cmsracing.com/monday/ and any questions someone may have can be answered at our discord http://discord.gg/4ckmjPX

CMS ACC Season 2 Calendar.png

kingkabong likes this.
  21. Cypher Prime

Cypher Prime Rookie

Is it too late to be a part of this season? Just submitted my registration.