1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Come and Join the Fastest Growing Sim Racing Community

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by M700N, May 24, 2019.

1. M700N

M700N Rookie

Hi all,

Mike here from Redline Motorsport. I would like to introduce you all to our community where we are absolutely committed in providing the most clean and enjoyable racing in the genre. Our community that is based in Europe, has only been running since August 2018 and we already have 1000 members on our Discord server alone. Our professional team are so dedicated in promoting clean racing, that we review every one of our championship races from start to finish, and have a points system in place that is second to none.

We mainly race in Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Dirt Rally, Dirt Rally 2.0, Project Cars 2, RaceRoom Racing Experience and Wreckfest. We have Special Events and Championships that run every day of the week, so I am sure there will be something to suit everyone out there.

If you are looking for awesome, close, clean racing then come and join us.

Website - https://redlinemotorsport.co.uk/
    Discord - https://discord.gg/tDkBq7b

Thank you,

M700N

Last edited: May 28, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Come and Join the Fastest Growing Sim Racing Community May 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer I can't join GT2 Servers Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer I can not see the server that I want to join in ACC Jun 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error 1.9 when joining certain servers Apr 21, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Who want to join our community? Apr 1, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Acc ps5 crashes when creating or joining multiplayer Feb 21, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server joining bug Oct 7, 2022
    Bug reports Unable to join private servers with steering wheel settings selected (g923) on XSX. Jul 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions why do get connection error cant join during race session errors in multiplayer? Jul 18, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACC/PS5 Pirelli Porsche GT3 SuperCup presented by Snail. Friday's 9pm est monthly. Join us! Jul 13, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Mercedes ai cannot rejoin after pitstop at Spa May 30, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot Join A Specific Server, All Others Work Fine May 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting The game showing Fatal error! and crashing when joining a specific online server May 3, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Create server and join server on same pc? Is this possible? Feb 10, 2022

3. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

As a 50 something VR using sim racer I can fully recommend RLM as a friendly place to race. They promote good clean racing and have people of all grades. I have had some of my best on line races battling for honour right at the back of the field whilst the aliens slug it out up the road.

4. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

I joined one of their unranked servers other night and was pretty good I only hung around for the practice session but all in all was good fun will be checking out in future.

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Whats this about clean racing & wreckfest? :D:p On a serious note... Good if you live in Europe.