1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Come and Join the Fastest Growing Sim Racing Community

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by M700N, May 24, 2019.

1. M700N

M700N Rookie

Hi all,

Mike here from Redline Motorsport. I would like to introduce you all to our community where we are absolutely committed in providing the most clean and enjoyable racing in the genre. Our community that is based in Europe, has only been running since August 2018 and we already have 1000 members on our Discord server alone. Our professional team are so dedicated in promoting clean racing, that we review every one of our championship races from start to finish, and have a points system in place that is second to none.

We mainly race in Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Dirt Rally, Dirt Rally 2.0, Project Cars 2, RaceRoom Racing Experience and Wreckfest. We have Special Events and Championships that run every day of the week, so I am sure there will be something to suit everyone out there.

If you are looking for awesome, close, clean racing then come and join us.

Website - https://redlinemotorsport.co.uk/
    Discord - https://discord.gg/tDkBq7b

Thank you,

M700N

Last edited: May 28, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Come and Join the Fastest Growing Sim Racing Community May 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Virtually impossible to ever join a Competizione server. Monday at 7:41 PM
    ACC Multiplayer MP join lag Nov 28, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Can't join server Oct 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Entrylist Drivers can't join a full Server in 1.0.7 ? Sep 16, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting CTD When joining MP after viewing a saved replay (VR) 1.0.7 Aug 21, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues raceNumber in entrylist.json won't work after rejoined server with different car/livery. Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer According to the entry list, you have to select a 18 to join this server Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Quickjoin keeps sending you back to your previous server Jul 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer All Weights to 0, Server Popularity 100 -> Quick Join Puts Me In Race With 1 Driver Jul 11, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Are here plans for a 'server join message' field? Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards From Pro to Amateur by joining in CP Server Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Quickrace joining is possible, but after few seconds other drivers are "frozen" Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Can join the server even entrylist present Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Quickjoin server parameters Jun 14, 2019

3. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

As a 50 something VR using sim racer I can fully recommend RLM as a friendly place to race. They promote good clean racing and have people of all grades. I have had some of my best on line races battling for honour right at the back of the field whilst the aliens slug it out up the road.

4. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

I joined one of their unranked servers other night and was pretty good I only hung around for the practice session but all in all was good fun will be checking out in future.

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Whats this about clean racing & wreckfest? :D:p On a serious note... Good if you live in Europe.