1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

[coming soon] ACC @ Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Henrique Alves, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

We are delighted to announce that ACC championships @ SRS should begin very soon.

For all of those who don't know us, SRS is a free esports platform that provides online racing 24/7, 365 days/year with more than 20k ranked users.

We will provide Blancpain & monobrand championships. These championships will have the ability to use real time and weather and users will be able to use custom skins.

Stay tuned for more information!

Race every hour, every day!

www.simracingsystem.com

[​IMG]

2. Very interesting.

3. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

Are we gonna have also endurance? :rolleyes:

4. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

I’m very excited about this!

5. deni80s

deni80s Rookie

hope to see monoclass

6. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

They said there would be. Makes sense.

deni80s likes this.
  7. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

I can’t wait!!

8. Jesusza

Jesusza Rookie

Soon as posible please!

9. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

It’s available now. It’s still in initial stages and a few quirks but it works. Just need more drivers

10. David Danser

David Danser Racer

Count me in

11. Frank Conte

Frank Conte Rookie

I'm excited

12. pejths

pejths Rookie

Let me in :)

13. pejths

pejths Rookie

Any estimated date guys? I am really looking forward to this one, as the CP does not make such sense as it should be.

14. B0bik

B0bik Rookie

I need first register to site, is it right then can join acc.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

15. David Danser

David Danser Racer

I registered for SRS for ACC races but been driving AC now on that site.
    I think ACC is coming soon, great website.

16. Yes Please!

David Danser likes this.
  17. Looking forward to it! :D:D

David Danser likes this.
  18. Skaterjonas

Skaterjonas Rookie

i tried the beta of the app, it worked great, i hope to see people starting to race again!!

David Danser likes this.
  19. Odirse

Odirse Rookie

I think I was late, couldn't tried the beta when it was working, but would love to race in a League, so I hope to see this working soon!

20. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

Yesssss.. Very interesting