1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMMUNITY BLOG - CONSOLE PORSCHE PACK VOL. 1 DLC LAUNCH & UPDATE V 1.09

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 28, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone and welcome to another community blog!

Today, we want to talk with you guys about the upcoming Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC for console. For those who are unaware, the Porsche Pack Volume 1 introduces some of the most iconic Porsche cars ever created, coupled with some of the most recent models of the Porsche 2016 line-up, with the aim to offer a perfect mix between road cars, hypercars, as well as modern and historic GT and racing models. Here’s what you can expect in the first DLC pack…

• Porsche 911 Carrera S
    • Porsche 918 Spyder
    • Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
    • Porsche 718 Cayman S
    • Porsche 917/30 Spyder
    • Porsche 935/78 ‘Moby Dick’
    • Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
    Not only that, but we’re preparing to launch Update v 1.09, which brings a bunch of features, changes and fixes to Assetto Corsa…

UPDATE V 1.09 FIXES AND CHANGES
    – Upgraded physics engine and network protocol to bring them in line with the PC version of Assetto Corsa as of release 1.9

– Upgraded FMOD to latest 1.08, and done a lot of tweaks and fixes to the audio of all cars

– Fixed some problems with the AI on race start

– Fixed crash when suspending the game during a multiplayer race

– Fixed a recurring crash with Special Events, caused by a certain sequence of actions in the launcher

– Fixed bug that blocked users from pushing turbo to 100%

– Fixed bug with Traction Control level selection

– Fixed several translation issues

– Fixed a degenerate collision triangle in Brands Hatch that was causing the simulation to break when hitting it

– Added support for visible checkpoints in Time Attack mode

– Added new controls presets

– Added support for Porsche-specific car features and Special Events

– Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack #1

– Added driver skins

FREE BONUS CONTENT
    As part of Version 1.09, we’ll be giving our players 2 pieces of FREE bonus content… The brand new and recently unveiled Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo, the latest luxury saloon model manufactured by Porsche, as well as the historic version of the Silverstone circuit!

PLAYSTATION 4 UPDATE & DLC LAUNCH
    We’re pleased to announce that the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC will launch tomorrow, along with Update v 1.09. We cannot wait to hear your thoughts, so be sure to download the update, give the DLC a go and let us know your thoughts!

As for our players in Asia, the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC can be downloaded on December 6th.

XBOX ONE UPDATE & DLC LAUNCH
    Unfortunately, we have encountered some problems with the Xbox One update and we are unable to launch the patch and Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC tomorrow. The team at Kunos are working flat out right now and doing all they can to solve the issues, resubmit and bring the update, along with the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC, to Xbox One as soon as possible! Stay tuned to our community channels… We will update you as and when we can with more information.

SUPPORT
    Remember, if you are experiencing issues with the console edition of Assetto Corsa, we want to help! Please follow the below steps in order to help us help you…

1 – Firstly, we encourage you to search the CONSOLE LOUNGE and the sub-forums for a solution to your issue.

2 – If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, then please check out our FAQ’s. This will be updated as and when required.

3 – Should you wish to speak to someone directly, please head over to the 505 GAMES SUPPORT portal and log a ticket. A member of our Customer Support team will be in touch to help you.

Thanks for the support and encouragement, as always!

Have a great week.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione – Community FAQ Blog Mar 2, 2018
    Console Lounge End of Year Community Blog Jan 1, 2017
    Console Lounge COMMUNITY BLOG - Assetto Corsa Wins GOTY Award, Porsche Pack Vol.2, The Red Pack & Private Lobbies Dec 16, 2016
    Console Lounge CONSOLE COMMUNITY BLOG - Porsche, private lobbies and more! Nov 10, 2016
    Console Lounge Community blog updates Oct 16, 2016
    Console Lounge COMMUNITY BLOG - 12TH SEP 2016 Sep 12, 2016
    Console Lounge COMMUNITY BLOG - 1ST SEP 2016 Sep 1, 2016
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 2.4 Enduro Club - New solo driver endurance racing community Apr 22, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Who want to join our community? Apr 1, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACC PS4 PS5 soon PC - 10tenths Racing Community - New Season Jul 30, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Any community 24 hours of spa? Feb 21, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Simrace.pl community - 8 Hours of Bathurst - 05.03.2022 Feb 17, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room EGT Canada - Great racing and a superb community Feb 9, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PLR - Pro League Racing community, new season starts in January! Dec 2, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room 10Tenth's Racing Community. Aug 26, 2021

3. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

my thoughts?
    Take still so much dust ... no private rooms, that huge disappointment:(:(:(:(:eek:

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

@biddazzo
    Watch this review:

I think he says that it comes sometime in the beginning of next year.

TitzonToast, iwanchek and tomtitops4 like this.
  5. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

Private rooms are being worked on.

nate likes this.
  6. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Great news, can't wait for it to drop (shame about the Xbox users though) but can I just ask if the AI will therefore be the same as on PC? Behaviours and possibly slower to correct mistakes etc? I can't tell from those notes. Thanks

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Nice, so maybe we can "unlock" the crazy Supra sound that only PC players can enjoy right now. Sadly, no mention of the Huayra bug, I guess It will still be broken.
    Anyway, looking forward to checking this new update tomorrow.

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am really looking forward to the update and Porsche DLC tomorrow. I am off work this week so will have plenty of time to enjoy everything.

It is a shame for Xbox users that it has been delayed though!

paul_wev and LeDude83 like this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're truly gutted to be honest! But the team are working their hardest to get it out ASAP! Thanks for the support, enjoy the update and the DLC :)

10. jamman39

jamman39 Gamer

I would like to know if Kunos knew the Xbox version wouldn't be ready when they announced the release date.

I got my hopes up for no reason.

11. so maybe ill wait for xmas for the update on the xbox ...

12. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

Only played it for a week at launch. Looking forward to getting back into it.

13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Not at all! We were hoping for the PS4 and Xbox One DLC and update to launch at the same time, but unfortunately we were unable to. :(

14. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Have fun :)

Birdorf likes this.
  15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The Porsches are fantastic to drive so I dont think anyone will get dissapointed. Too bad that xbox will have to wait though but I keep my fingers crossed that you get it pretty soon.

16. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

– Added new controls presets

Means that there's still not the ability to personalise button mapping??

Looking forward the update.. hopefully there's a tyre degradation & temperature hud app at least.

Bren002, Miticorio and SlimCharles like this.
  17. isma_10000

isma_10000 Rookie

Good news great job guys Tomorrowland it's new da y Sorry for Xbox user

18. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Control presets....nooo guys make a button mapping also fix the T300RS wheel R3 on base dont work with the "Horn" like in DualShock4 !!! the R3 button not work the L3 vor acept vote yes is working (dont tell me is my wheel error because works good on Pcars and all other games what i have) Still waiting for Prived Servers, and hud customizations i whant REMOVE THIS UGLY HUD MIRROR in MPlayer only destract me i use the car mirrors not need this "hud mirror" in SP can ve removed all from the screen but in MP the stupid mirror still on top! fix it

19. Horus

Horus Alien

The virtual mirror is a server side option, it sounds like it has been forced on.

SkechBG and stefanoCasillo like this.
  20. Robsen

Robsen Gamer

Sorry for the xbox users. I know how it feels after the same situation last week with the "the division" patch. :(

Some questions to the patch. IMO the changelog is short for this bunch of changes.

Is this the same sound update like the 1.09 pc patch?
    Have we now the same tyre versions like the 1.09 pc patch?
    Have we now the same hybrid system for concerned cars?
    Any infos about when the red pack is available?

21. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

The Porsche Pack1 includes the 918 spyder, so yeah, hybrid systems should be implemented with this patch.