1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Competitive racing survey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TCLF, Sep 21, 2014.

1. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I decided to start a survey about league racing and single events. The results will be public so all the league organizers can make their leagues as fitting as possible for this community.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a9Ijwd0igyFxFx38YxdqOUDXNRDMsH_1T8a-YyRVXLY/viewform?usp=send_form

PUBLIC RESULTS:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a9Ijwd0igyFxFx38YxdqOUDXNRDMsH_1T8a-YyRVXLY/viewanalytics

PUBLIC RESULTS SHEET:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17sfDF8AWlfMdaaELeOA1zGqeYb3IecVfuSAoUCgD6IA/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    matjas92, finepot and Rigel like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Blind Competitive Racing ACC Test event [24-11] [PC] Nov 17, 2020
    ACC Physics Jaguar competitive for league racing? Seems unloved... Sep 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions competitive racing system Sep 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Competitive racing: teams and drivers Oct 11, 2014
    Screens & Videos Lamborghini GT3 at Zandvoort Night Competitive Race - Newer Driver Aug 13, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Video of unfortunate behavior on competitive server Feb 10, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Bugged results in quali and race sessions in North America Competitive race Dec 27, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Competitive server issue Nov 2, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Competitive Sessions May 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Reckless drivers, even in competitive servers. May 7, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Competitive Settings Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer cannot access competitive servers Jun 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is stability control required for a competitive leaderboard time? Sep 22, 2018
    Screens & Videos Competitive and clean MX5 Cup race at RaceDepartment.. enjoy the fun battles May 13, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Many career "races" full of incompetitive cars Nov 2, 2014

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

A quick pic of the stats. Kind of expected the gt3, but am surprised about the FWD. Although BTCC kind of explains myself why people like it.
    [​IMG]

4. TCLF

TCLF Alien

added the results in a sheet

5. Rodrigo Pires

Rodrigo Pires Simracer

"What kind of leagues championship would you drive without pit stops? *
    Multiple answers correct
    • GT3 sprint
    • Formula sprint
    • DTM classic sprint"

No idea what "sprint" means, you can do 90min+ races without pitstop...

6. TCLF

TCLF Alien

sprint pretty much means a single run from start to finish without pit stops.

7. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Sprint to me means a race less than 45 minutes, at most.
    ~Bailey

Rodrigo Pires likes this.
  8. TCLF

TCLF Alien

to everyone it means something different then. I got my perspective from GP2, where in the sprint race they pretty much pit only for damage

Bailey likes this.
  9. Rodrigo Pires

Rodrigo Pires Simracer

it depends where you are coming from, sprint to me its like btcc 30 min races.

Anyway, this if off topic, just to clarify. I´m all in for 90+ min sprint races :D

10. TCLF

TCLF Alien

[​IMG]

11. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

Gt3 race of 2.4hours for each race of championship is too long. 1.2hours is enough. Trow mandatory pit and youre Alright.

TCLF likes this.