1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Competitive racing: teams and drivers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TCLF, Oct 11, 2014.

1. TCLF

TCLF Alien

so, with 1.0 getting closer and with racing leagues starting up, I think it's worthy to start about this thing. I've seen some teams in AC atm, know some teams which are looking in making the switch from other simulators to AC, but haven't seen a lot of others. I also expect that there are teams/drivers who are new to sim racing and want to go competitive, but don't know where to start. So I want to take the initiative and start up here where drivers and teams can show themselves to the community.

So I will start a list here with drivers and teams. If you want to get on this list, just reply here or reply in pm (prefer by filling in the following template).

Driver name:
    Aim:
    Preferred car/track combo:
    Team name:
    Description (where is the team aiming for/what kind of cars or leagues is it concentrating at ETC):
    Looking for drivers (no/yes/by invite):

When the first ones reply I will start up the list.

Drivers
    Teams

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions competitive racing system Sep 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Competitive racing survey Sep 21, 2014
    ACC Virtual Reality Competitive Settings Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer cannot access competitive servers Jun 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is stability control required for a competitive leaderboard time? Sep 22, 2018
    Screens & Videos Competitive and clean MX5 Cup race at RaceDepartment.. enjoy the fun battles May 13, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Many career "races" full of incompetitive cars Nov 2, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ai competitiveness Oct 23, 2014
    General modding discussion How to create a competitive AI for Modded Tracks? Jun 12, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Any Interest for a Racing League for Disabled Drivers? Mar 22, 2020
    ACC General Discussions RLM Kyalami Event March 20th with Real Racing Drivers Mar 17, 2020
    Chit Chat Room The most sim racing fun I've had in a long time... Mar 14, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds H-Pattern Shifter works in iRacing but not in AC Mar 13, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room XploreSR Midweek Madness Racing. Mar 11, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [coming soon] ACC @ Sim Racing System Mar 8, 2020

3. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

Team name:
    TAM (The Automotive mayhem )
    www.TheAutomotiveMayhem.com
    Description:
    Every season will be different, we will not specialize in any one car style, you will have to race something different every season (the car and calendar is decided by vote by TAM's members), this way you can see different champions season to season.
    The rules are strict, everyone will get a penalty at some point its just part of racing, and the stewards impartial.
    We have our own dedicated linux server for racing and Team speak.
    There are prizes every season, the TAM members donate a few pounds to a pay pal box on our website and log what they have added on the forum, ALL of this comes out as prizes, TAM is a non profit setup, prizes have ranged from a copy of AC, gift vouchers for PSN, Turtle beech headphones to a DFGT.
    Once AC gets pit stops allowing us to race our website will be updated as it is a few months out atm, but there has been and will be no league races until we get pit stops allowing us to do endurance races as well as sprint races.
    TAM is not a new league we have been running for 4 years and we are now looking to start a long AC run of seasons.
    Race night will be sunday evenings, we are a UK based league but take members from any European countries. (we only limit ourselves to Europe because of lag and time difference )
    Looking for drivers (no/yes/by invite):
    We will not take drivers on by any other means than invite, we only look for the clean ethical drivers,
    the server is named TheAutomotiveMayhem.com , add me on steam and come join us when you see us on, we are about most nights, but i wont be back on till tuesday/wednesday nights (damn work)
    SteamID - TAM-Spencer

TCLF likes this.
  4. TCLF

TCLF Alien

added.

5. Driver name: Ville-Samuli Mutanen

Aim: I'm looking for some European league/team for clean and fair racing.

Preferred car/track combo:GT/Street/Rally-car at high speed flowing tracks.

TCLF likes this.
  6. Driver name: Sean Kelly
    Aim: To take part in as many AC seasons as possible on a, preferably U.S. based, team
    Preferred car/track combo: BMW M3 GT2 at Imola. Though I have a big soft spot for the classic F1 cars at most tracks

7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Team name: XGN

Description: Australian AC league, currently running AC season 3. League runs a variety of cars on Tuesday and Thursday nights, not focusing on any one style of car. Emphasis is on close driving, with car handicapping (or ballast, one day), to give close racing for the whole field.

Looking for drivers (no/yes/by invite): yes, but with members currently exceeding 24 drivers (pit limit for most AC tracks), new members will be on a reserves list. Reserves have casual races on the same time as the main league race.

Contact: Sign up at http://www.xgn.com.au/index.php?board=41.0

8. asdfero

asdfero Rookie

Driver name: Manuel Martinez
    Aim: Take part in competitive AC seasons; hopefully US based.
    Preferred car/track combo: Formula Abarth @ Monza

9. Horus

Horus Alien

Good idea, but too many spoilers without a coherent naming system. Even calling them 'spoiler:Team TAM' would make it more understandable, personally using headers and a short write up would be better and more understandable than all those stupid spoilers. Once you rely on people to click on something you lose their interest, or they don't click at all. A long list is better for reference and a quick read through than clicking and clicking and clicking and...

Please rethink the Spoilers, they are not necessary and get in the way of the information you are trying to provide.

Good luck.

10. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Team name:
    New Power SimSports
    https://www.facebook.com/npss.pt?ref=bookmarks
    Description:
    We Are a recently created team just for assetto corsa , it is derivation from a live for speed team
    The team is manly composed by Portuguese drivers , and the main goal is to keep it Like that , we are aiming to enter leagues , and try to be competitive

Forum PM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Tonight after the race I will put everything in spreadsheets so anyone can see it without clicking a lot. Also easier for me to add drivers and teams.

12. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Ok, everything is in spreadsheets now. You can comment here or on there if you want to change something

TrenchcoatNinja and Tiago Lima like this.
  13. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Added Last Lap motorsports