1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Competizione For Consoles

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rennen, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Great announce from Kunos, but no mention of console support. Is it planned or not though?

Roushman624 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Thursday at 1:52 AM
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.4 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jun 7, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione small update out now Jun 1, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.3 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions denuncias assetto corsa competizione ps5 May 25, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione, physic mesh missing part May 6, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.2 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 3, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 25, 2023

3. Kriig

Kriig Rookie

Probably not. Maybe for PS5/next gen console.

olevet likes this.
  4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

It will come to console eventually. Whether that is this generation or not though is another thing. Being built on Unreal Engine 4 gives me hope that PS4 and XboxOne will see it as that is a very well optimised engine on console. Apparently GTR3 is arriving this year so we should have a new sim hit regardless.

TheBadBoyRay, svenvangent and olevet like this.
  5. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Why? UE4 used in many games for PS4 and console handle PC2 graphics very well.

olevet and Epistolarius like this.
  6. Kriig

Kriig Rookie

Mostly because i think PS5 will be out before it`s ready for console.
    And the cpu we got is not the hottest out there for high end sims. The graphics would suffer.
    But i`m happy if i`m wrong.

olevet, svenvangent and Epistolarius like this.
  7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

it has been already implemented :D

upload_2018-2-21_19-41-42.png

Roushman624 likes this.
  9. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

The fist game using UE4 that I’ve seen on the PlayStation is Hellbalde and it looks sweet, go and have a look! It didn’t seem to be over stressing the console. I hope that that fact that game is made in UE4 means that it will be easier to port to consoles?

pippo10 likes this.
  10. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Day one buy for me when it comes to console.

Roushman624 and olevet like this.
  11. Roushman624

Roushman624 Rookie

Please Kunos bring it to the X!!!!!!!!

Luke7 likes this.
  12. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I would pay 200 dollars without batting an eyelid.

Roushman624 likes this.
  13. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

We all know hardcore sim-racers would sacrifice graphics on consoles. Many of us are playing with rFactor or even iRacing on non-gaming pc. But on consoles you want the big market so devs would not be happy to sacrifice graphics...

The part that makes me hope about consoles is the engine and the full licensed field of cars and drivers (a format that sells well on console market, even better than PC market)

14. SestoElemento

SestoElemento Rookie

I read on a spanish article that GTR3 may not come out this year. It said most likely might come out in 2019.

I think the spanish article could be right. I mean GTR3 was announced last year Feb 2017. We got no trailer, no teasers i mean no new screenshots at all.

Scuderia Paul likes this.