1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Complete car performance test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by nimp, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

wow, you've got waaaaaaay too much free time. o_O:D

2. Nao

Nao Alien

oh... actually it might be fuel, i totally forgot hotlap ran with 2l of fuel at no consumption. Didn't think ~45kg would be so noticable hmm. Thanks for clearing that up!

3. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Is it possible to do a race with one AI and get the numbers from the AI cars best laps out of 10 or so? Assuming the AI isn’t fudging anything, thus should be a very consistent test.

But otherwise great job.

vampatori likes this.
  4. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Nice, great job! very informative.

5. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I love the Porsche it's my go-to-car just because i love how it handles and the driving style you need for it suits me. But omg the Lexus is a jewel, it's a close close second for me personally. I never take the best car for a given track, i always choose the car i love to drive regardless of the track.