1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Confused on track condition settings...

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Bungie772, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Bungie772

Bungie772 Rookie

I posted by best times ever at Silverstone today... Constantly ran 1.57s and almost got into the 1.56s. But it was on a MP server. When I try this in Hotlap mode I can't even touch 1.57s. Only 1.58s. Not matter the weather/track settings. I used the same weather that was on the MP server. I found that server again and and went right back into the 1.57s again. What am I missing?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay AI freezes/stops on track/gets confused & drives in circles when player pits during qualifying Nov 6, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Confused Marshall at Brands Hatch Apr 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Confused by Blancpain Classes Apr 16, 2019
    Console Lounge Happy but confused ... Sep 12, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 Camber information very confused "Raising the value" Sep 1, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low FPS Got me Confused Jun 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Confused a bit about the performance loss Oct 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Confused.. Jun 23, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues [built-in apps/performance delta] confused by btg lap counting on nos touris Mar 16, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Sharper graphics in showroom than on track Jul 27, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Why so limited pitboxes on tracks? Jul 25, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Favourite & Worst track Jul 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds TrackIR and On-screen display of steering wheel Jul 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Personal Best Laptime not saving/shown on any track Jul 22, 2020
    ACC User Interface Suggestion: pitlane on track map with limiter zone Jul 17, 2020

3. Dan R

Dan R Rookie

Silverstone 2018 on MP server ?

4. Bungie772

Bungie772 Rookie

Bingo!! Just curious... is there a way to know which track you're on visually on the open lobby servers? Sorry, the only thing I can do well in ACC is drive. The "in and outs" I'm still learning. LoL