1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update - Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

We are getting the following cars as part of the v1.14 update:

Audi Sport Quattro S1
    BMW M4 Akrapovic
    Lamborghini Gallardo S3
    Mazda MX-5
    Mazda 787B
    Porsche 911 RSR 2017

2. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

So excited for this, pretty much my favourite racing car of all time.

It’s right there on the website’s main banner... taunting me... This update can’t come soon enough!

Dresden and Scuderia Paul like this.
  3. Scuderia Paul

I'm really looking forward to hearing it scream around Spa-Francorchamps and Silverstone in particular.

The Toyota TS040-HYBRID is my most wanted followed closely by the Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Maserati MC12 GT1.

StyleF1re likes this.
  4. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

my most wanted is Toyota GTone
    [​IMG]

5. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

:D

bradleyland likes this.
  6. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

haha yes ...and they know that from the start.....even now the biggest fanboys of this game can see that something is wrong.....lol.....wake up people...... it's not gonna be in May

7. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

This is also pretty much at the top of my wish-list. I still really want to see a 90’s F1 car added more than anything else. I’d love them to add the Benetton B192 (the one in my profile picture) but that’s not gonna happen. They have the Ferrari license though so I wouldn’t completely rule out another F1 car, if they did add a new one I think the F310 ( From 1996) would be a good one, although most people would probably want the F2004

fedepino likes this.
  8. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Darn. This all reminds me that I still have my Tamiya model kit of the GT-One to paint and piece together. Thing is, I bought that kit probably in the mid or late 00s when I was young and reckless with less to worry about and more time to mess around. Nonetheless, that car's still one of the sleekest to ever lap Le Mans.

Also looking forward to the MC12 GT1 as well. The gear indicator is pretty iconic in my book. Probably my second favorite GT1 car sound-wise right behind the Aston Martin DBR9.

UCANT-SCOPE-ME and SchumiF399 like this.
  9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I love that car but I'd have preferred the Corsa, a Zonda R rival from some points of view. The GT1-spec racer will be all alone, instead.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  10. Scuderia Paul

That is my all-time favourite racecar. PCars2 is the place to get that.

I would love to see the TS010 but I doubt I ever will.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  11. Stevesixty7

Stevesixty7 Racer

90's F1 car, good shout, I like the B192 but for looks, I think the Williams FW14B tops it. :)

GreenHellDriver likes this.
  12. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

I would like to see some more GT4 cars to join the Maserati, Porsche and Lotus. It's a class that is really growing IRL and it would be cool to have a more comprehensive field.

There are also a lot that could be added without any new licences e.g. X-Bow GT4, M4 GT4, 570 GT4

pippo10 likes this.
  13. Yes, F1 from 90' are really missing..

fedepino and Stevesixty7 like this.
  14. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Regarding the licensing issue, if you have the license for a particular brand, do you have the license for the entire brand or just specific models? Say for instance if you hold the Ford license and you have the Ford Mustang GT in your game, could you not also do the GT4 Mustang or is that a separate license?

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

No, not unless that is the deal they actually have. Some licence agreements are made on the bases that they include specific models chosen by the companies themselves. That's why we have some SUV's i believe.

Jezza819 likes this.
  16. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Not necessarily, but you can imagine it would be easier to persuade them to let you use another car rather than approaching an entirely new brand

Jezza819 likes this.
  17. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Ok thanks. I guess the more obvious one with Ford would be the new GT GTLM/GTE car. That could be an exclusive license to Turn 10 for Forza since the road car was on the cover of Forza 6. I've always been a little curious as to how these licenses worked.

StyleF1re, Hugo Catarino and Alex1996 like this.
  18. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

....and my wishlist about tracks, Misano first of everything else.

Sono Romagnolo quindi si può capire il motivo :)

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    peppetod and Alex1996 like this.
  19. Scuderia Paul

PCars2 has both versions of the Ford GT so any deal with Forza must have been a timed exclusivity deal.

Many months ago when Marco was answering questions during a LWTCHI stream he was asked if we will be getting the Ford GT LM. He replied, "Maybe". That gives me some hope that it will find it's way into Assetto Corsa during 2017.

20. What's the title of this thread?

Reinart86 and Pip_-72- like this.