1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update v 1.14 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 11, 2017.

1. hardvibes

hardvibes Rookie

Button mapping and pedals/wheel calibration are in this update or the next one?

Carlos_Fandango and merkin like this.
  2. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Good for you! Then you wouldn't like the option to calibrate the pedals then. Fascinating!.

3. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

So....would these cars be included in season pass for console , once its available ...?

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

BM comes in the next patch after 1.14 they said it before!

5. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I hope so ...otherwise why the seasson pass is :)

6. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

you mean 787, miata, etc. ? they're free

7. hardvibes

hardvibes Rookie

Well there are many of us who CAN'T brake properly with both G29 (ps4) and G920 (xb one). 100% never reached, 80% maybe.

So by the time 1.15 will be out we will be playing AC2....

8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

No he talks about new DLC with cars who comes in 18th on Steam and later on consoles

Sidewinder@11 likes this.
  9. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

sorry, misunderstood. the new cars (ready to race dlc) wont be included in the season pass, which only covers the japanese / red / porsche packs.

10. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

So....need to buy a new season pass...?:(

11. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

i dont know if there will be a 2nd season pass

Sidewinder@11 likes this.
  12. mac209

mac209 Rookie

Thanks for making my dick hard.

shaq0853 likes this.
  13. merkin

merkin Rookie

I thought I'd read something about this somewhere but I don't see it mentioned in this list of updates. It would be of great benefit to me if I can custom map the buttons especially for left and right views.

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  14. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

ive gone all moist :D

mac209 and Mattbeastblood like this.
  15. I'm amazed and impressed.

Since AC launched, I've been asking for cockpit seat adjustment, but I never expected it to happen (and the default cockpit views aren't that bad with 60 degree FOV anyways). I'm really impressed you guys managed to make it happen on console. It's one of the best features in PC sims, and frankly, I think EVERY RACING GAME WITH A COCKPIT VIEW should have it. pCars is the only one I know of that does.

Custom championships is another feature that I wasn't expecting. It's such a cool feature on PC, but it's one of those things I didn't think anyone would put the effort in to getting it on console, but you guys did it.

Not to mention, Assetto Corsa is already the best sim on console by a mile yet you guys still keep updating and improving the physics. Widening the gap.

Great job Kunos.

Now I can't wait for the update.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  16. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Ohhh so no more seasson pass usege!? ...i think covers all content like other games, but is ok if the price for the dlc is razonable and is not too high compared to the Game Prise now... (in any case i go spend more money to the game dlcs,when BM comes, otherwise i not enjoy it how i prefere) but is great to see more cars... I hope Kunos and 505 fix a razonable price for it if they plan more DLCs in future and if the seasson pass covers only the first dlcs..in the end have some intersting cars on it!

17. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

[QUOTE="So by the time 1.15 will be out we will be playing AC2....[/QUOTE]

I hope BM 1.15 comes faster than 1.14 , i want enjoy AC1 before AC2 release :)

iwanchek and Luisandro like this.
  18. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Maybe some of the rubber blocks are different then. On my g920 the rubber block was solid, I could get 100 % by standing on it, not in normal play though (the whole rig would move). Maybe some are softer than others.

19. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LeDude83 likes this.
  20. So I know why on console no bugs been fixed. They needed the time for the PC dlc for that whe have to wait years or be thankful if it will be released on console. It's really the right time to bring that dlc if whe wait for features that are since 6 months on PC available. Good PR management. If there are any notes if some bugs fixed in 1.14. only thing I read are copy and past from PC features for 1.14.
    The point is reached that I find it not more funny to wait for button mapping that been requested now for 8!!!!! months ore function save function.

paul_wev and Carlos_Fandango like this.