1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update v 1.14 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 11, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I can understand what your writing, keep it up.

2. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You're talking utter nonsense. The people who take care of bug fixes for console do not create the DLC for PC. So much ignorance from gamers these days.

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

What exactly is hard to accept? The game isn't broke. Customizable lobblies, button configuration, whilst wanted and in most games, they are not an obligation unless promised and advertised which they were not (no it doesn't say that on their site) so no basic features are missing. They just were not included and now the community has asked for them, Kunos has decided to add these features.

Now we know why we're not getting a constant flow of dlc tracks, because they're working on features they never planned or advertised. ( of course this last sentence is nonsense too but it works to your logic )

4. daveftones

daveftones Rookie

Hick

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

5. You guys pick something out the complete post and create than something total different what I'm meaning. Yes it's hard to accept to have no function saves for setups since 9 months.
    It's simply laughable to defend this....
    After 4 months making pictures of every setup screen is not funny. To defend this is brown-nosing in my eyes. Maybe the most didn't work with setups or have a PS4.

6. Luisandro

Luisandro Rookie

You can save your setup i have been saving mine setups sinds beginning.
    Make your setup in the race and then quit the race its saves your setup

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

LeDude83 and paul_wev like this.
  7. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

i hope a release in this week, 17 or 18 may like new dlc on pc.
    Now i understand why they have delayed to release it on console.... :):)

8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Looking the calendar gone a be released on consoles at 23th or 30th (if comes really soon) and if comes soon gone a be next mounth probably! (i hope im wrong and Kunos surprise us with a closer date)

ZX636 likes this.
  9. Luisandro

Luisandro Rookie

The kunos soon can be next month or 2 months

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

10. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

This time no... The patch is ready or almost ready...so we go see it or 23th or 30th this is my feel...

11. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Last patch on console, Ps4 here, february second week.... to remember... :)

3 month to program new cars for pc are accettable but to overwrite 1.12 pc patch through console i dunno.

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Don't forget the pc has a small team and the console team is one bloke and a cat.

13. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

I remember them stating with the buy out by Digital Bros they were going to have more resources in the future. Maybe these resources haven't been "activated" yet

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  14. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

505 is a publisher they not buy Kunos, i think Digital Bros was who do this (or im wrong)

rich1e I likes this.
  15. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

You're right, it's Digital Bros. My bad *triplefacepalm*

16. 505 and Digital Bros are the same group. Digital Bross is the head of all

rich1e I likes this.
  17. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Something new to lern today! I didnt know this fact

rich1e I likes this.
  18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. I don't see it happening this week.

rich1e I and PRO Stream BG like this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Ok this i can completely agree with. I wasnt aware you were referring to this issue.

20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Xbox is the same, couldn't save any setups for first 5 months, now we can't delete any setups or overwrite them.
    These issues on both consoles should have been fixed in the first month not still ongoing.