1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update v 1.14 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 11, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Plus there's the problem with the servers on Xbox since the PS4 update. We're waiting for update and multiplayer is broken, unless you like a lobby with 250+ ping. You can't join or start a 50 or less server you just get the error message for last 6 days.

SwissWeed and HRT WietHok NL like this.
  2. Explosivo

Explosivo Gamer

What exactly is holding up the progress of the update on Xbox? Can you share some Info whether it is Microsoft still testing or was there something wrong with it that needed to be fixed?

3. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

I rather have the original Simon & Garfunkel version,please :D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  5. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

For sure man. But u have to knock a little at the doors of kunos ;)

And i like the cover.. dont like disturbed

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  6. daveftones

daveftones Rookie

Awful band

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

7. Maverick944

Maverick944 Rookie

Any chance of adding the Jaguar F Type in future DLCs?????????????

IllestD likes this.
  8. Jeroendedroog

Jeroendedroog Rookie

Hi i play assetto corsa on ps4 and it's great. If I'm going to drive a race, I can only drive 16 cars. Although there are 18 or 25 pitboxes available. What should I do for a race with 18 or 25 cars?
    Thanks

9. Get a PC.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Or get drunk then play with 32 cars on track.

11. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Yep, the last line in your signature is pretty accurate. :D

rich1e I likes this.
  12. IllestD

IllestD Gamer

I have to agree that the PC version is far better in terms of what you are able to do and add to the game and setup of the feel...

Please Lord Kunos, more drift car on Console (S13 / S14 /R32 Nissan) and tyres for drifting, my cat requests this too :)

Thank you in advance!

13. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

All the more reason why he should stay the hell out of it.
    What a loser.

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Tbf though he answered the question with the correct answer.

PRO Stream BG and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

He pretty much always does, in a way that brings some life to this forum. :D

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    PRO Stream BG likes this.
  16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

16 is the Maximum on PS4 Jeroen , PC can handel 18/25 cars and more while racing the AI .

Reinart86 and Jeroendedroog like this.
  17. Tullio Pavone

Tullio Pavone Rookie

Good afternoon to the asseto corsa group, congratulations for the great work done with the launch of private rooms ps4 and xbox, an excellent job, I have a question, how does the classification limit, what is its function?

Attached Files:

18. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Qualifying limit is how long "overtime" will be between sessions. So if the best lap for that combo is 2 minutes and you set it to 100% people will have 2 minutes to complete their lap after the checkered flag falls on the session. If you set it to 150% people would have 3 minutes to complete their lap, etc. Ideally you'd set this around 110-120% to allow the slowest drivers plenty of time to complete their lap but not so long that it creates a long delay between sessions.

PS: This is the response I got from a PC user on GT planet

OdeFinn and svenvangent like this.
  19. Tullio Pavone

Tullio Pavone Rookie

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Here, just so everyone is 100% sure, directly from the devs on how it works.

Screenshot_20170606-192057.png

Edit: in fact here is the link, don't know why I didn't just do that in the first place.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...t-session-never-ends.38096/page-2#post-888403

Pip_-72- and Ravellron like this.