1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Content Installing try again later

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Aprawn221, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Aprawn221

Aprawn221 Rookie

Hello, i . recently purchased assetto corsa ultimate edition and went to drive drive and went to drift and when i try click on a car i want it says content downloading try again later and i have no clue what to do. Even if i use the car by default the drift wont load. Please help

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions "Content installing, please try again later" Oct 2, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Does anyone know how to make a fixed setup room on Content Manager fixed setup? Jun 30, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Checksum Error When Friends Join My Server But Only With Kunos Content Feb 29, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality HUD for viewers / Content Creators Feb 15, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager Custom Championship - Strange Behavior? Jan 26, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Roadmap | Content | Circuit | Car in Year 2020 Jan 22, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Oval content. Jan 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room What the heck is going on?...wheel and controller settings misbehaving using Content Manager Jan 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Content Manager, custom shaders patch, SOL Oct 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How will the new content play out with the 2018 season? Oct 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Oculus debug/content manager question Sep 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Could we see more content for ACC? Aug 30, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Using Content Manager Aug 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room help with content manager Aug 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room cannot launch AC in content manager Aug 10, 2019

3. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

The console was probably still installing content behind the scenes.