1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Content Manager VR Headshake Question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by gmac, May 20, 2019.

1. gmac

gmac Gamer

Just installed content manager and initially found an option to give some kind of head shake when your playing in VR which I enabled ( I now some to get some head shake in game when I go over bumps ect…..- however now when I go back into the menus can't seem to locate it? - note don't think it's anything to do with Real Head Motion App which I think can be installed and integrated with AC and is mentioned in 2 of the content manager options screens...…………. (as I don't have it installed)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Oculus debug/content manager question Sep 15, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Using Content Manager Aug 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room help with content manager Aug 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room cannot launch AC in content manager Aug 10, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with Content Manager. "Fatal Error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException" May 28, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Question about Content Manager Mar 1, 2019
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa PC Getting Started Guide including Content Manager, Sim Racing System & the Crew Chief Sep 29, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Content Manager with Sim Vibe Sep 11, 2018
    Chit Chat Room AI settings content manager Jul 27, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds CONTENT MANAGER VS AC LAUNCHER Jun 19, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager rip-off Dec 18, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Content Manager UI reduces scale after returning to it after a race Nov 28, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Launcher and content manager freeze on controls screen Nov 15, 2017
    Chit Chat Room [AssettoCorsa.club] Content Manager Problem Apr 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Grip levels in the Content Manager Dec 22, 2016

3. Gunja

Gunja Alien

to get to that option go to SETTINGS (top right) then ASSETTO CORSA (top left) then SYSTEM (left side menu) then 5th box from the top.

4. gmac

gmac Gamer

thanks managed to find it -
    1)do you think this should work with all cars and is there a way to tweak the effect - strength ect……?
    2)also assume this is different from Real Head Movement (appears in CM options under integration then RHM integration with a tick box) - and which is better for VR? (guessing you have to select just one or the other?)

5. Gunja

Gunja Alien

1) I am not aware since i never used that option. I wanted to reduce the head shake effect, not increase it.
    2) Real head motion app is what i was most happy with and i used it with top two sliders at 90% and the rest i did not use/touch

6. gmac

gmac Gamer

thanks for the reply - did you get RHM working in VR or were you playing on a monitor/track IR?

7. gmac

gmac Gamer

thanks for the reply - did you get RHM working in VR or were you playing on a monitor/track IR?

8. gmac

gmac Gamer

9. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Both normal screens first and later VR