1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

CONTEST: Most hours played...

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NWG.Slum, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Oh man, I have a couple inside sources that tell me; ACC is just the start, there will be much, much more. It's seriously a foot in the door and an initial foundation for great, great things to come over the next decade or so. This is just beginning. IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME, AND EPIC.

Which is why I'm building an AC Battle Bar here in the US, where all my friends, family, and followers can come and race on the best Battlestations built for VR, UE4, ACC and powered by Intel, Nvidia, MSI, Corsair, Oculus, Thrustmaster, Fanatec, Sparco.

Golden age of Sim Racing is here and KS is to thank.

JKI likes this.
  2. J4yR3yn0ld5

J4yR3yn0ld5 Rookie

Anyone can leave the game running for days. This thread just proves who has the highest energy bill. :p

D.Jankovic likes this.
  3. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Well, I am prepared to offer $100 (PAYPAL, STEAM CARD) if someone can beat me to 100HRS but I am almost there already....

4. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Not everybody has a simrig in the office! :)

D.Jankovic and NWG.Slum like this.