1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cool bmw m4 gt4 video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by F430_458_F12, Sep 28, 2015.

1. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Don't know if anyone else has seen this, but pretty cool short video about the trackday version of the F82 M4. It would be nice, since it's rumored that Aris has a special fondness for BMWs, if we get this car in the future, maybe as a s1 tuned version in the game :)

Robin_NL, baliwa, NeRo2 and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Brake Cooling Performance Change on Brake Change in Pits Jul 21, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Won Monza CP race but got disqualified for cutting first chicane on cooldown lap Mar 24, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Tyres keep cooling down before starting quick race Dec 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions cool stuff Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI pace on cooldown lap May 5, 2019
    ACC Gameplay To little cool down time on Races(just before formation lap begins) Jan 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Cool Huracan Gt3 helmetcam video at Monza Sep 26, 2018
    General modding discussion Extend driving time after the race finishes (cool-down lap)? Oct 26, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues About tyre temps, and cool downs Apr 4, 2017
    Suggestions Cool new showroom location Feb 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Cool gadget-game for the race fans Sep 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Your Coolest Mods Sep 22, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Braking while driving backwards cools brake discs Sep 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room REMEMBER to clean you computer coolers and check thermal paste every now and then!! Aug 28, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Tire Heating and Cooling (SOME REAL FLIR DATA) Jul 17, 2016

3. DaRenss

DaRenss Racer

omg omg omg (heavy breathing).

once again bmw brings my favourite sports sedan into my favourite race class, gt4.

@Lord Kunos why are you not funding this? gt4 would be facking awesome.

jonnyboy_99 likes this.
  4. To be honest, I would be far more interested in GT4 than I am GT3, GT2 or GTE.

5. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I think with the laserscanned Nurburgring, there is definitely a precedent for GT4 and other lower classed race cars.

VinceSchulz likes this.
  6. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

GT4 is what modern touring cars should be looking at, not these horrid looking plastic bodykits they insist on fitting to the WTCC and BTCC cars.

Original bodywork (with perhaps rolled arches) and a lower front splitter and rear wing and thats it. That's how supertouring did it.

7. Icky427

Icky427 Racer

speaking of the m4. why's there a pic of it on the website's header? am i missing something? is the m4 in AC now? i googled, its definitely a 4, not a 3 or 5

8. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Someone made that header change this morning, seems a little random, but builds the anticipation. No you're not missing anything, just another kind of teaser, nice in a way, different from the FB posts, keeps you checking the website :D

9. By "supertouring", I hope you don't mean the 90's ones... Because those were a far cry from their road counterpart :p

10. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Good job Stefano, I like the new pitcrew!

11. DaRenss

DaRenss Racer

The m4 is fresh content comming in dreampack 2.

12. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

?

13. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Lovely car. The car in the vid is the Dutch Van Ekris teamcar if I'm not mistaken? Better than that big fat and hideous M6 GT3:)

But I still prefer old school:

;)

Cheers
    Robin

F430_458_F12 likes this.