1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cosy racing community

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by SvenUilhoorn, Apr 19, 2015.

1. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

i'm not sure if I can still participate since I missed yesterday but i'd like to join in the elise if possible, or the exige.

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  2. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

No problem, always welcome. Entry is open the entire series, so there's always the chance to join in for some racing. I added you on Steam!

offcorsa likes this.
  3. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Highlights race 1 @ Imola:

Not the best recording quality yet, if anyone here knows about the best recording settings for OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), please share!

4. Mr Chip

Mr Chip Gamer

Hey Sven, long time no speak! - MrCh1p from ETCC Forza days..............

Will try and join Sunday if I can sort PC in time.

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  5. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Ah, good to see you again, that's indeed a long time! Hope you can make it Sunday!

6. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Highlights race 2 at Modena, filled with action!

For me possibly the best races of the season, with once 13 laps tied to p2's rear bumper, once moving up through the field and getting second, and once defending first from a good start. Check it out:

You can still enter, check our registering page and search and add "svenuilhoorn" on Steam.

Series board/info: http://etcc.ridedomain.com/index.php?board=363.0
    No ABS/STC/TCS, no booking required, custom skins, partly fixed setups (fuel, tires and the E30 is restricted to the same adjustable parts as the others), respecting fellow competitors > everything else.

7. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Highlight of race 3, Nürburgring sprint, a nice and clean race.

Next week some regulars will return again, at Adria Raceway! Will you join us?

8. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Highlights of Race 4, Adria Raceway:

Not the cleanest race, but no contact was on purpose and there's no hate at the end of the day :)

Next up: Spielberg!

You're still (very) welcome to join!

offcorsa likes this.
  9. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

First ten car grid last Sunday at Spielberg!

Pretty clean races with very close battles in especially the third heat.

Final race this Sunday, at Zandvoort.

william1141 likes this.
  10. william1141

william1141 Simracer

since this is the official ETCC thread i gonna also post my races here (if possible): tradays trophy - Race 5!
    Terrible shifting incoming!
    Heat 1: 0:12
    Heat 2: 15:57
    Heat 3: 31:45

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  11. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

This series is finished, and with preparations ongoing for the next one, we need some filler events.

This Sunday, we're hitting the Bathurst mod track with GT3 cars.

Get in the mood :)

Download Bathurst: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst.8677/

Allowed Cars
    BMW Z4 GT3 90kg
    Nissan GT-R GT3 100kg (Dream Pack 1)
    Audi R8 LMS 160kg (Dream Pack 2)
    Lamborghini Huracan GT3 30kg (Dream Pack 2)
    Glickenhaus SCG003 180kg (Dream Pack 2)
    McLaren MP4 12C GT3 0kg
    Mercedes SLS AMG 140kg
    (no dream pack 3, because yours truly doesn't have it)

Run the same car in all three stints
    Server live including the ballast, search "cosy"
    Setups are completely open except for tire type: medium slicks

Race Format
    Qualifying: 15 minutes
    Stint 1: 7 laps
    Stint 2: 7 laps
    Stint 3: 7 laps
    Grid orders:
    Stint 1: qualifying result
    Stint 2: stint 1 result
    Stint 3: stint 2 result

Why the stints? Results of the night will be the based on shortest overall time.

Physics/settings
    Tire wear: 100%
    Damage: 10%
    Off track penalty: off
    Tires: locked to Medium slicks in server

Full topic at: http://etcc.ridedomain.com/index.php?topic=5932.0

A nice chance to race with us and if you like, signing up to the website to become a full member so you can race in our series as well!

Add "SvenUilhoorn" on steam if you're interested in all of this, or request a membership straight away at http://etcc.ridedomain.com/index.php?topic=3416.0.

william1141 likes this.
  12. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Highlights of race 6, the final race, of the Trackday Toys Trophy:

New series coming soon, but first up of course the Bathurst Three Stints this Sunday!

13. i really like your stile of league....how can i sig in to race with you?

14. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Check out: http://etcc.ridedomain.com/index.php?topic=3416.0

Please be aware that we're driving without ABS/TCS and STM and that we aren't a very practice requiring, nor practice focused community.

15. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Hypercar battle tonight between the LaFerrari and McLaren P1 at Mugello and Silverstone, as well as two new series, Wednesdays and Sundays 8 PM UK, coming up next week!

16. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

First race of the Trackday Tools Trophy this weekend.

- fixed setups
    - no ABS/TCM/STM
    - 15 min qualifying + 3x 15 min racing heats
    - very different cars (Lotus Evora GTE Carbon to KTM X-Bow R)
    - 8 week series with monthly titles and division championships

Full rules: http://etcc.ridedomain.com/index.php?topic=5942.0

Want to join?
    If you want to find out if you match us by doing a race with us, feel free to add me on Steam; search "svenuilhoorn".

To become a full member or request membership right away, please go to http://etcc.ridedomain.com/index.php?topic=3416.0 or send an email to etccmailbox@gmail.com (subject "Assetto Corsa", please also tell a bit about yourself)

17. ChibiGeese

ChibiGeese Rookie

Can't wait for tonight's racing people!!

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  18. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Third race tomorrow, 20th March 8 PM UK, at Silverstone International! Still open to join, details two posts above this one..

19. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

New series starts tomorrow, 10 sign-ups already an it's not even race day yet!

Rules in short: fixed setups, factory ABS, TC and STM forced off, 8 week series, best 5 results count, two monthly championships as well
    Full rules: http://cosyracingcommunity.com/thread-13.html

We do not house alien drivers, and I personally throw people out who don't behave and have no intention of starting to do so. :)

20. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

New Trackday Toys Trophy starts in three days! Server's live 24/7 with the cars (search "cosy"), their custom fixed setups and ballast, factory ABS but traction control/stability management forced off.

The 8 week series runs Sundays @ 8 PM UK, with a race format of 15 minute qualifying and three about 15 minute long racing heats. Cars featured are the Alfa Romeo 4C, BMW Z4 Step 1, Mazda RX-7 Spirit-R, Toyota Supra MK IV, Nissan Skyline R34 and Lotus Elise SC Step 2.

Be aware that we're not about being extraordinarily fast, but more about having close racing and actual battles. You won't find some of us on the server much except for race time itself. We also like our members to mix in the community; teaming up in our series are a very nice way to do so.

Full series rules: http://cosyracingcommunity.com/thread-205.html
    Info on how to join: http://cosyracingcommunity.com/misc.php?page=join

offcorsa likes this.