1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Calendar is wrong, Zandvoort's happening today.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  2. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

It is now fixed. Sorry for that issue.

3. The 2 hours endurance on Sundays is scheduled at 1am/16/18/20/22 or this changes?

4. Frankenstoner

Frankenstoner Rookie

2h endurance is only on every first Sunday of the month and then there is 1 Race at 19.00 CET

5. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Something wrong here I think. The calendar says Kayalami tonight, but the online server is random. I think you're a day behind the actual events.

6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

It's correct, Kyalami was on the 5th, the next cp race at 1am cet is already on the 6th. Maybe you're in a different time zone.

tjr likes this.
  7. GMGOnzaga

GMGOnzaga Rookie

Hey, guys! Anyone outside NA or Europe having trouble with CP servers? Until last week or so NA server would come up to me and ping was safe enough. Then it switched to the europe server for a few days and I didn't dare to connect. Finally, they are all gone and all I get is the no servers in your region message. Any clues on whats going on?

8. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

How many splits in the 2h race?

9. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Not many, it seems. Joined as fast as humanly possible, but getting "The server is full".

10. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Yep. I usually dabble between splits 1 and 2 and got the same.
    Either everyone's joining this one or there are less splits?

11. quelus

quelus Rookie

Same here.

12. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

There were 9.

13. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Hmm. Odd that I couldn't get in then. Guess only top players showed up...

14. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

Same here, iam angry as fack. Was looking forward about weeks ago.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  15. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

I had a CP of 1 and got into split 7/9 with no issues. Was a good race.

16. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Lol. Weird matchmaking then...

Dewald Nel and JakubFranek like this.
  17. Rioku

Rioku Racer

I have to reach Racefraft 60 before unlock CP?

I have RC 53 since lot of time, this value don´t increase...

18. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

I don't think so. My RC (and other peoples too, your likely included) has been broken for the last month, personally I am stuck at 28 and it never changes. But I can access CP servers no problem. I think the only requirements are track medals (just get TR 99) and SA.

19. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Yes but, will CP increase having RC below 60?

20. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Ooh you meant CP rating not CP servers. My CP increases even with RC stuck at 28. I think as long as you have it unlocked it is going to work. Not sure what the unlocking criterion is but its definitely not RC 50 as I haven't reached that yet and I still have CP unlocked.