1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

CRASH...KUNOS SOLUTION URGEN!!!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by chemiss2003, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chemiss2003

chemiss2003 Rookie

I like the game a lot, it is impressive, but I am fed up, since I play it in career mode I have suffered three crashes, this last one, the data is lost, I start again ... It is very unfortunate, that you see I am not It happens only to me and I don't know of a solution NOW.
    Sometimes I think ACC is still in early access, if someone does not explain these crashes, which have no justification.
    Start career mode again? So that all data is crashed and lost again? KUNOS REQUEST PLEASE.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 fatal error after changing the resolution Oct 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 crashes during start with different resolution Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer [1.5.8] Server-side timeMultiplier does not affect weather transition - issue is Wine, no solution Oct 7, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Delta Omega preview solution Aug 23, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Screen resolution impact on FPS? Jul 31, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality No rift CV1 resolution option Jul 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dynamic resolution scaling Jul 16, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions How to resolve compatibility Problem with All steering wheel SOLUTION Jul 10, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Solution found for several bugs in XBOX1 Jul 8, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Different steering rotation per car? [Solution: Post #5] Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions SOLUTION - Fix for wheels not working on Xbox & PS4 Jun 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Broadcasting and Commentator(s) Solution May 7, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Resolutions problem start menu Apr 22, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality pixel density, resolution scale or steam vr SS?!? Mar 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting To kunos. my solutions. one rquest. Feb 20, 2020

3. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Supply details, what is your system, read and follow the instruction directly above your post, etc., etc.

And read the other threads on this subject, as others have found solutions, like fixing over heating, settings too high for your system, etc., etc.

Then you might get some attention.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    sps_for_race and Snoeipaard like this.
  4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Attention, attention please.

Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione?

urg.png

ninja'd

Freddie Seng, RDGNL and LATE4APEX like this.
  5. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

You not only managed to post this in such a way that you're very unlikely to get assistance but you also managed to post this in the wrong forum. Well done, I'm impressed!

Danny_P likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.