1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Crazy Accident and physics bug

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by totemic_thirp, Mar 2, 2014.

1. totemic_thirp

totemic_thirp Rookie

I was doing a 'crazy' race with some different cars in Monza '66 when this happens, just "WTF?"

After the car stopped, I stayed there for some seconds, thinking in how that happened hahahah

T'PAU likes this.
  2. alex72

alex72 Alien

I notice other things on Monza 66 with T125. Maybe with other cars too i dont know. But when i turn it can happen that the game stutter 1 single stutter so as if the game turns to 1FPS for split second kinda. Seen mostly in corners at high speed.

Gonna have to record it later. Never happened before. Seems to be introduced in 0.7 or 0.71.

Your video though seems like a landmine. Or maybe a crash ahead of you. These cars are a bit too fast for AI atm.

3. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Cars look a little bouncy, especially the T125. :D

If I see it right there was a car sliding from the right, hitting another one and totemic just hit both of them, resulting in a very cartoonish style accident.
    But anyhow funny! ;)

4. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

I wonder if there are any achievement in case the car actually successfully reach finish line by keep flying like that. Some kind of WR too i suppose :D

5. Horus

Horus Alien

I hope you got a 5 second penalty for that move!

TrenchcoatNinja and T'PAU like this.
  6. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

That's an instane crash. I did laugh when I saw the 500 Abarth disappear into the old circuit. S9me crazy exponentially accelerating spin physics there.