1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Create skins on ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Jacko, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacko

Jacko Rookie

Is it allowed to create skins on ACC ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Liveries Beginner - how to create 4k, 8k high definition skins? Sep 14, 2015
    3D car models How to create skins? Dec 18, 2013
    3D car models Create database with skins, is possible? Nov 14, 2013
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot create multiplayer server Oct 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Trying to recreate my city and savegame Sep 20, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Error when trying to create a LAN server: Lobby could not be reached Aug 8, 2020
    Bug reports Create a vote after each race Jul 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I've created an advanced random combo generator to help some of us to enjoy ACC more Jul 15, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Clarification for self created Liveries? Jun 14, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Create link to join ACC server May 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Is it possible to create a new profile? May 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting My liveries have dissapeared and I can't create new ones May 2, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Since I am not allowed to reply or create posts anywhere but here... Apr 29, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Cannot create a private lobby / servers error Apr 26, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Created a Assetto Corsa Competizione Intro Apr 17, 2020

3. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.