1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Creating a Wiki for ACC?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by surtic86, Oct 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TonyP

TonyP Rookie

Thanks for the wiki!
    Learnt lots I had no idea about!

2. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Good Morning,

Since the begin of this Projekt / Wiki we have created 37 Pages of Contend and hopefully more to come. Again a big thanks to @DiRTyDRiVER for his big work on this!

It also looks like the Wiki is used from People all over the World but the most Users we get is from Germany, US, Italy and France. When your Interested into more Statistik stuff since the beginning i made a Report over the last Months.

Would be nice to see some Translation help in French, Spanish and more languages :) Eventually also someone who knows how to Setup the Cars and make a Setup Guide?

I also hope to get some more time to work on the Quick Modes, Career and Championship Description.

Attached Files:

Whitestar likes this.
  3. DiRTyDRiVER

DiRTyDRiVER Hardcore Simmer

Hello, thank you surtic86 for Domain and Hosting.

Here is the list of the pages of the wiki that I mainly work on:

- The Game
    - Game setting
    - Car setups and pitstop
    - Custom cars
    - tracks
    - Multiplayer overview
    - server configuration

German is my mother tongue, so the descriptions there are more extensive. On the English pages are mostly the texts that are also in the game. But I also occasionally expand them.

Since I'm an administrator of an online community, my focus is mainly on things that affect multiplayer.

gretting
    Heiko

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 3:42 PM
    anthony galmiche and surtic86 like this.