1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Crew Chief Beta

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Thx1137, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

You hear no messages at all? Have you turned down ACC radio messages in audio settings? Just noticed in the CC log that you was hotlap mode. Try in a race instead.

You should hear CC say: Track temp, start position and calling you by your name directly when you hit start race and waiting on the formation lap to start.
    Some messages are random and not the same all the time as the green green green at the start of the race, sometimes is just go.
    Also in race I don`t get lap times on every lap but quite often.

2. I can hear the CC during the race but not that much information like in your post. Maybe Beta related o_O

3. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Since I used CC in AC and just installed the beta over it. I mite have some changes in the settings on the properties page that carried over.
    There is a lot of stuff you can change : Some is related to how often you can hear stuff. enable swearing etc

After_Midnight likes this.
  4. Thanks mate :)
    I'm using the stock settings atm.

5. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Thanks tino, radio volume was already at 0. I tried a quick race and yes it works but in my 10 min race laptime was never communicated, only the random messages, gap (although wrong like for the other guys), tyres spinning/locking.

EDIT: laptime and sector delta are given in qualy

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Tino66 likes this.
  6. 1) Setup ACC to enable broadcasting:
    Edit your Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json
    and at least set a updListenerPort. This config mirrors the test client's default values, so you can just click Connect:
    Code:
    {
    "updListenerPort": 9000,
    "connectionPassword": "asd",
    "commandPassword": ""
    }

7. F4celess

F4celess Gamer

I'm on v 1.0.6, I have the Public Beta enabled, however there is no beta build going on atm.
    I posted too soon, it kinda works when it wants to. Usually reporting I lock up the fronts whenever I start driving from the pits. and it's not reliably reporting flags, times or anything. Wasn't very active overall compared to say AC.

8. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

9. Sensei

Sensei Gamer

Tested CC for a couple of races on silverstone in diffrent servers.Here is what Ive found;
    -I got the pole, but CC said the oppenents name as the pole position (3 person race)
    -I was 12th, CC told I m leading the race.
    -I was 10 th, CC told me 2 sec ahead oh the behind name (which was may name :) ) I use "Mate" call by the way.
    -Passing the silverstone start finish straight, CC told me nice pass but i was alone on the straight
    -Too much rear wheel spinning warning (could be right :) actually )

It s really nice to have it in ACC.

10. Jim Britton

Jim Britton Hardcore Simmer

Tiger Feet, sherpa25, Hobi and 15 others like this.
  11. Thank You :)
    After installing this version the CC stay in silence during the race. In qualy just one notification about 5min remaining :(

12. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Works very well in quick race for me, lots of info all trough the race. As far as I could tell it was also now the right info.:)

Thank You!

13. Kapoo

Kapoo Rookie

It works perfectly for me. Thanks a lot @Jim Britton @Thx1137 , CC is so good even with the limited data :)

14. Can you send me your profile for testing?

15. Jim Britton

Jim Britton Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

GRFOCO likes this.
  16. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

Nice to have Crew Chief here :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  17. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Not sure I am using default CC settings or something carried over from my old settings.

All I can say that this info is what I get in Quick Race: It is random so sometimes when hitting start race I get track Temp and a here we go Martin.
    Other times I get my position or just race length and a here we go mate. During race I sometimes get my lap times and sometime just my position, gap to opponents etc
    This is not info I get on every lap but you seem to get very little to no info....

I always do quick race mid pack starting position. When you say you get silence in race where you have qualy and then race maybe an ACC or CC bug who knows.

Anyway here is my settings file....

Attached Files:

18. Many many thanks mate for providing your file :)
    I've have done a full reinstall of CC and take your defaults.
    Now it seems to work great in single player against the AI :) (BTW: Racing against the AI is more scary and unpredictable than races at any unrestricted server :eek:)
    A lot of messages coming in now just some of them are displaced (gaps amd names) :)
    I'll done also multiplayer tests later.

Thanks to you for your help and all other involved to get CC to ACC :)
    It's great!

Greets After_Midnight

Tino66 likes this.
  19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

thanks, working but waiting for more :)

20. Did some online races and there was not a single message by CC. Not in qualys nor in races. :(