1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Custom weather selection in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Asynchrone, May 5, 2015.

1. Asynchrone

Asynchrone Gamer

hi :)

Is it possible to change custom weather in multiplayer ?
    If it's not possible, why ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Custom championship under the hood weather setting values Oct 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Custom Weather Scenario Like RF2 Feb 2, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Weather Wet Custom Race Sep 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface [V1.0.1] Custom Weather Memory/Save Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Custom Weather Bug in VR May 8, 2019
    General modding discussion Ds-fx graphics mod: custom weather and pp filters Jan 5, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Weather cannot be changed in custom careers, locked to clear. Aug 3, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Weather manager v1.1.0 - now set specific weather for your custom career events Jan 7, 2015
    General modding discussion Share your custom postprocessfilters / colourcurves+weather settings Oct 20, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Again, a discussion about Lexus custom liveries Apr 1, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Warn people about Customs charges on new merch Mar 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC General Discussions New LFM Custom BOP on the making! Sep 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom resolution for 48" 4K TV May 17, 2023

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Is not possible yet, but I think was already hinted that they are working on it.

4. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello

The devs are working in implementing weather for MP

Regards
    Kevin

ears1991 likes this.
  5. SimonTek

SimonTek Simracer

hello
    basically we could say that actually there is a kind of weather available, since track surface is changeable, we know it is variable up to envirooment changes, then all they should do is to link sky set to grip changes so it may increase or decrease depending on what happening on track and then the wet effect could be visual only until a better system is being developed.

this is just my view of course, there are a lot of topics like this actually and i always tried to express my view about that, then i know i can be boring to someone who read my lines, if i say this it's because i care the product i bought, i want to be happy and satisfied of my shopping and also i am a modder so i absolutely ask for the top, the best and i whish Kunos do not let me down. This also could be the chance for Kunos to share a little more info about tyres in case a new compound needs to be made because of weather.

cheers

6. Asynchrone

Asynchrone Gamer

ok tanks for this answer :)