1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Customization needed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by dkwuan, May 13, 2014.

1. dkwuan

dkwuan Racer

I am really enjoying AC and wanted to know if the devs will be adding more customization to the game? Such as the ability to change rims, tire sizes, engine swaps, height customization, gear ratios, like in Forza and GT? That way we can really fine tune our cars to our likings and not everyone will have the exact same setup? I think it will make for a much more online experience if you can bring that to the table. The physics are the most amazing thing I've seen for a driving sim and with some customization thrown in, I think this will clearly separate this game from the rest by a long stretch. Please consider it.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Driver customization? where's that? Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Car Customization Sponsor IDs Jun 3, 2019
    ACC User Interface HUD customization ( tachometer part) Mar 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Mouse steering STILL broken & No keyboard key customization ACC 0.2 Oct 10, 2018
    ACC General Discussions AI Customization? Jun 20, 2018
    Suggestions suggestion in customization controls / xbox controller / steering Jan 6, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G920/customization setup not working Dec 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Does complete lack of performance customization bother anyone? Aug 31, 2016
    General modding discussion License plate customization Nov 27, 2015
    Suggestions customization and a auction house Apr 13, 2014
    General modding discussion Is there going to be customization? Feb 8, 2014
    Suggestions In-Game Helmet and Suit Customization Jan 5, 2014
    Suggestions Track customization Feature ( putting cones for example ) Nov 22, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Urgend help needed --> Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start Nov 23, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Help needed for AC telemetry Jun 20, 2022

3. Won't happen....

4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Simracer

Height and gear ratios are in there depending on the car, no idea on the rest but I doubt it as this is more a racing sim' then anything else, thus bling don't mean I thing...... lolz I crack myself up :D

5. Fungo

Fungo Rookie

Is a low budget project is hard to get license for rims and other parts..engine swaps is possible maybe in future... because there is a e30 with e46 engine

6. TCLF

TCLF Alien

this is a racing simulator, not need for speed

jamba and OffAgain like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The adjustments that cars have are already in the sim, the dev's use manufacturers data to check the results.

If you start changing engines and creating configurations that don't exist in the real world then you'd be making things up. AC's supposed to simulate reality so I think it should stick to what actually exists.

TCLF likes this.
  8. Deh

Deh Racer

I would like to see some painting customization!

9. TCLF

TCLF Alien

there already is

10. Eduardo Aguiar

Eduardo Aguiar Hardcore Simmer

This things will be made by the modding tools.

11. Deh

Deh Racer

Nah, there is just some pre-selected colors.

12. TCLF likes this.
  13. Deh

Deh Racer

Nah, there is just some pre-selected colors.

14. Deh

Deh Racer

15. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

Nope... Tested the weekend.

Works if 2 or more clients have the same skin installed.

16. Deh

Deh Racer

That's why i would like to see some in-game customization.

Fungo likes this.
  17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

if you want others to see your skin, make friends and share it with them. An automatic skin sharing system will eventually come by either AC themselves or the community. but first, the game needs to improve their multi player and some more important racing features.