1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Customize wheel settings

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Raikkonen_WC, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Raikkonen_WC

Raikkonen_WC Rookie

Hi,

I realy looked forward to this game for the PS4. But when starting the game, I wanted to adjust the control settings for my steering wheel. But the option is not there!!!

I find this unacceptable! No supllier have the right to force me settings I don;t want. I demand a quickfix or a refund for the game. For me this is a reason to not play the game!!!!

BistoKid and Jan-Erik like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lexus: can't customize car colors Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars GT3 Car Customize shows wrong series on the numberplate Jul 24, 2020
    ACC User Interface Problem in customized races settings Apr 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any way to edit or customize chase camera? Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Customized skins in multiplayer: Possible! Possible? Nov 23, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Pit menu by Kunos - how to customize Mar 24, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Customize Leds G27 Sep 18, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Quick and easy way to customize controls Sep 8, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions No way to customize controls on Pad. And full replays of race is not in the game. WTF?? Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge how to customize the controller layout Aug 24, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues New Chat App, How to Customize it? May 19, 2016
    Liveries How to customize the windscreen (glasses) bmw m3 gt2? Dec 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Let us customize steering lock Dec 21, 2013
    Suggestions customize car Dec 6, 2013
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering Wheel skipping first 10% Mar 30, 2024

3. Leon Mason

Leon Mason Gamer

Ok I agree, it is frustrating not being able to map the buttons to your liking, however coming on here and ranting like a child isn't really a good approach. Why don't you contact the devs instead of ranting and provide constructive feedback as I shall be regarding bugs I have picked up playing today.

BistoKid and Borez like this.
  4. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I demand... So sad.. :(

5. BistoKid

BistoKid Racer

I too could not wait for this to arrive and while I am impressed on the whole I was disappointed to see options removed.

Why remove the dead zone sliders and configurable buttons for wheel users, it makes no sense at all. I believed prior to purchase that the settings would be the same as the PC yet the omission of important settings such as these seems astounding.

Please, please, please patch them in, they exist on PC so surely all the hard work has been done, just a conversion job?

I must add though that OP is out of line in his approach!!

monkiusz likes this.
  6. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

It just makes no sense why these options were removed. Hopefully they will be patched back in.

7. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

OP choice of words not great BUT in fairness;
    1. People waited long time for this game
    2. KS hyped it up like it would be similar to PC. not the case.
    3. It might have been sold to PC users as an early release but thats NOT what it was sold to console users as. They are beginning to realise this AFTER shelling out the cash for a finished product.
    4. Sim community in general (especially AC) are notoriously sympathetic with devs. Now game is out on console, be prep'd for that to change.
    5. Users are paying for a beta version. Devs are not paying users to beta test. This was meant to be a full release.
    6. You will see new users to the forum that need to learn about attitude as attitude on other forums in other walks of life is very different to sim/ac forums.
    7. Pc users had early access so ALWAYS knew it was a beta. Be fair. Console version was NOT sold as beta and has WAY LESS options than PC.....

Please always be polite OP. Regardless of what youve been told, youve been sold a beta. AND . IT. WILL. GET. BETTER.
    JUST WAIT.

Dalkiranoglu likes this.