1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

D-BOX support

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ruksak, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ruksak

ruksak Rookie

Any chance to support the D-BOX motion platform anytime soon? It would be great to have the D-BOX support in Assetto Corsa Competizione in the near future.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Efforts to improve d-box motion? Mar 13, 2015
    Suggestions D-box Motion Code for testing Early Access Nov 24, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues D-Box motion code request Nov 23, 2013
    ACC Screenshots & Videos I would like to adres a bug in the support section. Oct 2, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Time Attack not supported at chosen track. Aug 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Results Companion (Multiplayer now supported) Aug 18, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [RELEASED] ACC support in RaceApp Aug 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Will we ever get an update/comment about RTX support? Aug 9, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals BBI-64 Button Box Interface - supported? Aug 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Rumble Support for Fanatec V3 Pedals without Fanatec Base like in Raceroom Jun 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Secondary Input Support ACC? Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Is VR still officially supported? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions VR support in Steam Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC mod support in the future? May 27, 2019

3. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

I suspect the main hold-up is with D-box; we need a suitable profile provided by them as I understand it. I'm told by someone in the know it shouldn't be too involved but, it seems there are a lot of game-support requests in the cue for D-box to develop.

4. larrieSellers

larrieSellers Rookie

5. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Hehe, ACC maybe D-box ready but, is the D-box game-profile for ACC ready (?) ;)

6. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

The D-Box profile for ACC is out now boyz! :) I just DL'd but, haven't tried it yet.

7. ruksak

ruksak Rookie

YES, and it´s a blast again! Everyhing looks great, just the QUICK RACE optimisation is unfortunately "no-go" for me at the moment (terrible FPS drops, stuttering, lags, etc.). Anyway: the D-BOX support is amazing in ACC.

8. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Yes, the D-box effects work quite nicely in ACC, better than in AC imo (or at least, with less tuning). With VR, ACC may be the most immersive Sim-racing experience to date when completed. :)

9. dav_0075 2

dav_0075 2 Rookie

My d box don t found the game Assetto corsa competizionne ....can you explain me how you instal and where you instal the file zip

10. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

You should be able to access the update through D-Box game center; Click the Update List button at bottom right corner, it should recognize ACC and ask you if you want to download the profile, follow the prompt's and it should be installed and ready to launch when done.