1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Damn i was torn by new track poll

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MsportDAN, Dec 16, 2013.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Pole!!!! lol i meant poll

Brands
    donny

and A1 or Zolder!!!

hhhmmmm

errrrr

ahhh craaaaapppp

ZODLER!!

tough

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Shadows,damn them to hell. ? Dec 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fix the damn saves Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Is there a way to report a damn cheater? May 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Pretty damn to aggressive AI Jul 9, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues The AI are so damn BAD, man! Feb 17, 2019
    Console Lounge Damn you AC Aug 2, 2018
    Console Lounge Qualify bug. Press the DAMN skip session. Feb 2, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI become damn fast in 1.10.x Dec 12, 2016
    Console Lounge Besy Damn DIY Seq shifter build ever Oct 12, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues So damn high ping Aug 14, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Acs.exe crashes on start (damn xfire) Aug 23, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Damn coyotes..:d hilarious Jul 19, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asc.exe has stopped working (solved: damn xfire) Jun 23, 2014
    Screens & Videos Damn that Touge power :D Akagi Mountain Onboard May 21, 2014

3. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

Stop your stoned spam please

4. I love kunos,s approach to content being selected by vote i think its a masterfull stroke and the new track selection made me smile ! NORDSCHLEIFE BATHHURST and SECA woohoo

BigBoss and MsportDAN like this.
  5. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

stoned ?? im at work lol not stoned just loving life family and AC!!!

Leemstradamus likes this.
  6. 3igen

3igen Gamer

Nords, Suzuka, Le Mans.

The fact that Nords is even on the table has really brought a smile to my face. Keep it up devs.

7. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

yeah its a great gesture and only concretes the fact Kn are serious about pleasing their fans.. Please EA leave these guys alone.

Leemstradamus likes this.
  8. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Kunos is love, Kunos is life.

9. mattrickl06

mattrickl06 Gamer

Where has the vote gone? i seemed to get an email which disappeared by itself and now i cant find the link anywhere??

10. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

11. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Nurburgring, Suzuka, Brands hatch ;) If I was to choose between nordschleife and GP, I'd choose GP for the simple fact that nordschleife is too long track for any sensible racing (if not +50cars and endurance)

12. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Awesome selection of tracks!!! But I voted for the Green Hell (of course), Suzuka (the greatest track in the world, bar perhaps the ring) and then it was a tough decision between Brands Hatch, Bathurst and Laguna Seca. Went for Bathurst, I love the track but have done a fraction of the number of laps there in comparison to Laguna Seca and less so Brands Hatch.

13. Asilo_Driver

Asilo_Driver Racer

Someday I hope to understand all that hype about Nordschleife, honestly. :(

Almost 100% of online races in that track I saw never ended... cars runs out of fuel, crashes all around (narrower track in the world), out of fuel issues not to mention the hardware demanding for a such long track... It's a place for track days, not to racing.

The necessary work to build this track for AC might be better applied building other 2 or even 3 modern tracks that can be raced properly.

But I respect democracy anyway lol

14. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

I can certainly see where you're coming from. I would rather Suzuka over the Nordschleife and you make an excellent point about 2 to 3 modern tracks being done properly. If you asked me would I rather Brands Hatch + Suzuka + Bathurst vs Nordschleife, it would such an easy decision, clearly 3 amazing tracks over 1 amazing track. Also modders for sure will make a decent version of it, I don't know how viable a laserscan would be of the Ring. But to be honest half the tracks on the list I would happy with!

15. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

rather have brands than the green hell...anyday!!

a lot of drivers have been killed there, and its a place for idiots to go with theyre 2002 3 series BM and think theryre the next Michael Vergers. then end up killing themselves!!!

Others who have surviced have the sticker which apparently makes them the king of the road..

lol

On that note i couldnt care if its in the game or not, theres hundreds of tracks i would rather have..

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Asilo_Driver and Robilon like this.
  16. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Like I said in MsportDans thread

bellybuttonpoke likes this.
  17. xXxKOKExXx

xXxKOKExXx Simracer

ououou! ring (of course), seca and bathrust!! go go!

18. Bigbazz

Bigbazz Racer

You can vote for more than 1 track? I decided to vote for Bathurst as I knew Nordschleife would take car of itself, would love to see Brands Hatch and Suzuka too though. But yeah, Bathurst!

Qusso likes this.
  19. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

Donington... + Le mans and the Nord (for the greater good of you all... i'm not fan of the ring).

20. Horus

Horus Alien

All of them! So locked to three it has to be the biggies! Nord, Bath and Le Mans, a real shame to leave Suzuka, but it will be here soon enough. :)