1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic DashPanel dashboard app for Android - Now supporting console

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Berno, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Berno

Berno Racer

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to let you know that after many requests my Android dashboard software DashPanel now supports Assetto Corsa on console via UDP.

Turn your Android Tablet/Phone into a fully customizable dashboard display for your favourite racing sims.

Single client for all supported games. Server automatically detects games and reads data with minimal configuration required.

Powerful editor allows you to modify built in dashboards or build one from the ground up.

Try the time unlimited demo version that reads RPM, Speed and Gear.
    Full data unlocks can be purchased for each game via the in app store.
    Note the supported widgets vary depending on data provided by each game.

Currently supported games (Unless specified PC Only):
    -Assetto Corsa (PC/PS4)
    -Rfactor 1 & 2, Game Stock Car Extreme, Automobilista, ARCA Sim Racing X - ASRX, ACTC – Simulador Turismo De Carreter
    -GTR2, GT Legends, Race07, RaceRoom Racing Experience
    -Project CARS, Project CARS 2 (via version 1 memory setting in game)
    -Codemasters F1 2012, F1 2013, F1 2014, F1 2015, F1 2016, F1 2017 (PC/PS4/XB1) Dirt Rally, Dirt 4
    -Live For Speed
    -BeamNG
    -iRacing (Development temporarily on hold. Currently available as free Alpha)
    New dashboards, widgets, and data readers coming in the future.

Available in the GooglePlay store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PyrofrogStudios.DashPanel

Download server application at:
    http://www.pyrofrogstudios.com/

Have fun :)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    pippo10 and Jebus like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR Jan 27, 2016
    ACC Virtual Reality Any fix for dashboard? (DX12 + VR) Jan 2, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Porsche 992 GT3 R Horizontal LED dashboard Oct 16, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars McLaren 720S GT3 EVO -dashboard - TC and ABS wrong on startup Aug 10, 2023
    ACC User Interface False Brake Bias value with SimHub Dashboard with new v1.9 cars May 13, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars New Lamborghini Dashboard Apr 22, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Dashboarding Move to PC Dec 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Possible cause of dashboarding on 1.8.7.1 Dec 10, 2022
    Bug reports Inside car super bright dashboard is eye killing Oct 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Dashboard Sim App for PS5/ACC/iOS Sep 7, 2022
    ACC Tools Is there a sim dashboard to display tires temperatures? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC User Interface Can't change dashboard page after pitstop [Pitstop MFD stealing dpad focus] Feb 14, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting The dashboard is not aligned with the center. Jan 19, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dashboard drifts off-center Dec 30, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Ferrari dashboard cameras [Resolved by removing custom camera offsets] Dec 9, 2021

3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I think it was always compatible, Wasn't it? Since donnced discovered UDP works with Assetto.

4. Tawfik993

Tawfik993 Rookie

No iOS support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Berno

Berno Racer

Nope. I had to sit down and write the code on the client to consume the UDP.

Not 'yet'. Because it is written in Unity it is certainly possible but first I have to either borrow/buy/VM a mac to build on then buy an apple device to test on.
    But I will eventually get to iOS :)

SlimCharles likes this.
  6. Tawfik993

Tawfik993 Rookie

I use your app a lot on android but would love to use it on an IPAD
    I have a few IOS and Mac OS devices I could work with you to let you use them.
    Ill message you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. SerViBatyi

SerViBatyi Gamer

Don't work on PS4.

8. Berno

Berno Racer

It was tested on PS4 before I released it.
    Did you follow the instructions from the web page?

Assetto Corsa UDP console
    In the DashPanel main screen choose the Connection mode “AC UDP”.
    Set the IP Address to that of your console.
    Set the port, recommend anything free above 10000.
    Press the connect button.

9. Berno

Berno Racer

For sure when I get that far it would be great for you to test it!

10. SerViBatyi

SerViBatyi Gamer

did everything according to the instructions. No reaction

11. Berno

Berno Racer

So if you wait at the connect screen does it show a . in the log every time it polls the ip address?
    I just tried myself and it worked, the log looks something like this, with the handshake happening only after entering a race in AC.
    ACUDP.png

The only thing I could think is that your chosen port might be blocked?
    You could go to https://portforward.com/ and look for your router model and forward the port you choose e.g. 10000 and 9996 to make sure comms can get through.
    9996 is the port AC listens on for incoming connections.

13. Hello! Sorry for bringing this thread back from the grave, but I have followed the instructions and still cannot use this app along with ACC in PS4. I would like to get some more info on how to do it.
    Thanks!