1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by teaminfinitespirit, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation?
    The same pit stop animation what i saw in your intro!
    By animated i mean animation of mech crew.
    At least for single player?

Thank you in advance

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Dear Devs. You have a serious opportunity. May 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs did you have any plans to update FFB and add more effects like spin ffb signal? Mar 8, 2019
    Suggestions Dear devs Jun 23, 2015
    ACC General Discussions DEAR KUNOS.. TRIPPLE SETTINGS Dec 25, 2019
    ACC Physics Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Dear Assetto Corsa Competizione Dec 16, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Dear Santa Claus - next update PS4 Nov 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Dear Admins: a question about Chit Chat room. Dec 27, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Dear Santa... Sep 11, 2016
    Console Lounge Dear Kunos Team Aug 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Dear customer letter? Nov 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos, franciacorta circuit going bankrupt, hurry to laserscan! Oct 31, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear santa kunos... Sep 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos, be sure to save some money for this! Jun 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos Sep 27, 2014

3. Animated pit crew has been in a earlier build already, they'll bring it back later on for sure.

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I suggest you do a a search for safety car threads on this forum and you will find your answer.

Hobi, m_box97 and After_Midnight like this.
  5. I tried buddy but i found nothing!maybe i need to try again!thanks

6. The safety car is important especially in weather condition like rain like it happened in any real-life blancpain or any other gt races and also it's nice for immersion

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You have been told a couple of times to associate your steam account. I suggest you do it if you don't want any issues from devs.

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Funny how he fails the steam check aka doesnt own the game aka likely pirate. But then wants support from devs on the official forum. :eek::p

9. W safety car ...real ans ia . It s very important for real race

10. baboon

baboon Alien

I think it's not important for the race but it would be cool to see it on the formation lap.

11. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

I'm guessing that someone who has been banned previously and registers a new forum user would also not be able to link a Steam account (as it would be tied to the banned account).

OP: Prove the conspiracy theories wrong and link your account.

romandevision likes this.
  12. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

Why is that important? His point still stands. A Safety Car should be there.

Stepy likes this.
  13. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

as Aristotelis stated before : there is no need for a safety car - if a car crashes it would be transfered into the pit, no hazard on the track anymore.

Why should you be forced to drive a few rounds behind the safety car without a reason?

LATE4APEX likes this.
  14. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

They need to motion capture that guy at 19:13 in this video first. :D

15. tw1st

tw1st Racer

That would be a great easter egg :D

16. baboon

baboon Alien

Maybe also some new marshall animations :D

Pier84, JanR, kickers2k1 and 2 others like this.
  17. PuppiesZ

PuppiesZ Gamer

Rather focus on things that keep performance high and add to the MP experience or DLCs.

LATE4APEX likes this.
  18. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

If you can turn it off, it only adds positives. It's important for league racing and it would work in a stategic way. They try to create a "realistic" Blancpain Series, without the real rules and assets. Thats just not immersive.

Cornflex likes this.
  19. I think a safety "leading" car is more important for the formation lap.

20. w
    xaxaxa

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  21. so what now liar? Pls punished this guy for his lie! He is a real troll in this forum! You talking about legal or not but your lie is also illegal.
    Yeah, by the way, I get this game in the first hour of Early access!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019