1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by teaminfinitespirit, Aug 11, 2019.

1. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Guys, don't feed this troll.
    This isn't what this forum need.

2. He lies that I'm pirated this game it can cause him very serious consequences!

martcerv likes this.
  3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Until you sync your account via steam nobody knows if you own the game. Its a forum rule for that exact reason ;) and best you chill out a little.

aotto1977 likes this.
  4. So if nobody knows but only you here makes such accusation. You are troll who just want negative emotion from others it will make you happy?Or just to one more topic will be close by Devs! Ignore you from now!

5. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

I hope, you've already booked your ticket to Den Haag, @martcerv :D

martcerv likes this.
  6. Animations?? Heck, I can't even figure out how do just do a successful pit. Nor can I find documentation for it. I pull in to my stall. It says stop. I stop. Nothing happens. I try turning off my engine. nothing happens. I see where I can select things like tires. I put the cursor on it and cant find how to toggle it. No pitstop. No changed tires. Just frustration. Is there documentation informing one of how to accomplish this?

7. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

Press d pad right/ left to select driver. And please for thur love of God include pit animations and driver swap in 1.08

8. Psit

Psit Alien

While we are at it, can someone explain how things go in the Competitive server?
    Its an 1 hour race, you HAVE to do a pitstop right?
    Who can give us a step by step on this?
    For example, pit window opens (when) and (for how long)
    You have to do a pitstop and HAVE to add fuel? Swap drivers, etc...
    Sorry if i sound lazy but i really prefer not to waste 1 hour testing this.

Edit: If there is a guide and/or a thread i haven't found please link me :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  9. baboon

baboon Alien

There is no mandatory pitstop on the CP server. No refuel, no driverswap. Just racing :)

Psit likes this.
  10. Psit

Psit Alien

Cool, thanks.
    Do you know if races are scheduled every 2 hours or are they random?

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Every 2nd hour, track changes if server is empty.

12. Eazy-E

Eazy-E Gamer

Foto 20.08.19, 10 15 41.jpg

In our league races we´re goin to have a safety car (driven by a dedicated player) to get on track and gather all cars behind if hazardous situations occure. We use it for situations when multiple cars crash (very likely in a grid with 29 cars) and need to be repaired, so their race isn´t ruined within the first lap. We´re sending out the SC for e.g. one or two rounds and letting people repair their cars and get back on track. The guy in the SC handles all the race control / steward stuff as well so he´s really busy in a 90 min race.

cr4wl3r0, rycil, |BAD| DavE and 13 others like this.
  13. Im very interesting. Which is your community?

14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Now this is interesting.. it would also throw people off with fuel so they would have to carry more fuel in case SC goes on track..

Kunos look its possible and we need it :)

Germanointorcia likes this.
  15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Wouldn't they need less fuel in case of SC situations?

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Depends if they enable the ECU maps or not..

17. danielfry030

danielfry030 Gamer

Felge is right, SC saves consumption as we slow down the grid down to 120 km/h max while SC is on track. You can switch to Pace car ECU if supported, laps are still counted regularily. We´ll have the first race with SC on Wednesday evening, I´ll report back how it worked out. There will be a (german) stream probably, too.

Son, ignission and Germanointorcia like this.
  18. ignission

ignission Simracer

A link to the stream would be cool. I'd be interested in seeing this in action :)

19. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

I love that idea!

20. redadeg

redadeg Racer

I will never forget my first "WTF, how cool is this please?" when i made my pitstop in early days. Very, very, VERY uncool, that the Crew is gone...